Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs big day is here, let’s play out of our freaking sexy skins for him 👍🏻
Jumpers vs skins game. I'm dousing myself in oil. Look out toxic if that's even your real name.

In honour of our Dear Mobbs 500th game we will wear this commemorative jumper
Also I had a special badge minted just for Mobbs which I will present to him now
Thank you Chief

One for the Pool Room Mobbs, we love you and Good luck. Here's to the next 500!

View attachment 1220600

Better not spill any chudshakes on these beautiful jumpers.

I'm honoured. I'm honoured by everything that's happened this past week. You can tell it affected me because it even made me post media threads, which I hate doing. Two of them!
The match was a success. And the fundraiser has been a success. Yesterday was 4 months to the day since the missus left us. It was on my mind.
Thanks for a seriously wonderful and humbling week.
One task remains.

I'm honoured. I'm honoured by everything that's happened this past week. You can tell it affected me because it even made me post media threads, which I hate doing. Two of them!
The match was a success. And the fundraiser has been a success. Yesterday was 4 months to the day since the missus left us. It was on my mind.
Thanks for a seriously wonderful and humbling week.
One task remains.

All the best Mobbs
There's no words really to describe the loss of your dear wife, but just know we all love you and care about you X

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like we're having a final chat in the Roys bus before we unload into the VCP.

Let's go chow down on some Warrior meat, people!
It's called 'Team Bondage' Mobbs

Or something like that

I agree with you :)

But it's nearly match time!

Everybody know we play our best on milestone matches!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back