Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent thatā€™s what I like to hear
5 cases in Vic today and theyā€™re already using the L word. I might be making a lot more lonely cakes again soon sighhhhhh

5 cases in Vic today and theyā€™re already using the L word. I might be making a lot more lonely cakes again soon sighhhhhh

On behalf of NSW I apologise. If Aunty Gladys hadā€¦ oh I donā€™t knowā€¦ locked down as soon as we had a few cases rather than drinking her own ā€œgold standardā€ bath water then we might not have leaked any cases to you in the first place.

On behalf of NSW I apologise. If Aunty Gladys hadā€¦ oh I donā€™t knowā€¦ locked down as soon as we had a few cases rather than drinking her own ā€œgold standardā€ bath water then we might not have leaked any cases to you in the first place.
#KoalaKiller

Meh who knows where it comes from.

So not only did Zevon destroy Victoria he also destroyed expansion šŸ˜

What a ****

As a spokesperson for the NSW government I can confirm that we wonā€™t be commenting on that today. Next question?

Ah yes, yes, you at the back there. You work for one of the publications that gives us friendly treatment a complete armchair ride without ever holding us to account. What is your question please?

As a spokesperson for the NSW government I can confirm that we wonā€™t be commenting on that today. Next question?

Ah yes, yes, you at the back there. You work for one of the publications that gives us friendly treatment a complete armchair ride without ever holding us to account. What is your question please?

00C21519-5F34-441C-B2A8-E96795507D3A.jpeg

I donā€™t watch any of those ****sticks speak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screw lonely cakes. I'm getting my cakes from here
Homer2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back