Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs I can never see your videos. Only the MC ones lol
Really? These are uploaded directly, The minecraft ones are links to youtube uploads.

Not sure what's going on there. Probably just because Bigfooty is so bad. Or maybe you don't have players or codecs or some I dunno what, that it requires. Who the hell knows.

Really? These are uploaded directly, The minecraft ones are links to youtube uploads.

Not sure what's going on there. Probably just because Bigfooty is so bad. Or maybe you don't have players or codecs or some I dunno what, that it requires. Who the hell knows.
Yeah that’s why I don’t react to them ever! It’s just a black screen with a play button.

Yeah that’s why I don’t react to them ever! It’s just a black screen with a play button.
Same for me on my phone but if you hit the play button it will work within the post.

So MoscowHawk did you really want me to suss out another Qooty match, this time versus a Polish womens team? Do you have 20 names yet? I see Forty Nysa are powering along with a womens footy project!
If you give me 20 names and we'll get started. There MIGHT be some fantasy elements added to make Poland look like it's part of the fantasy world where Sweet is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only four sleeps away! I'm very excited!

Happy Clap GIF by 60 Second Docs

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Back