Rumour Rumour File 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a pack of fools. Pick 25 and 15 for Brennan and 10 LOL you'd think they proof read what they type and realise the bullshit story they're going on about. Even Voss isn't that dumb.

CARLTON and Hawthorn expressed interest in Port Adelaide's Daniel Motlop on the opening day of talks on Tuesday, raising the possibility the enigmatic forward could be bound for Melbourne.

Hawthorn apparently ruled out a play for Motlop. I think if we can't get any decent players we should roll the dice with Motlop. Yes, we no he could be lazy and all that but he can take the spectacular mark and kick the amazing goals. i'd be all for it

Hawthorn apparently ruled out a play for Motlop. I think if we can't get any decent players we should roll the dice with Motlop. Yes, we no he could be lazy and all that but he can take the spectacular mark and kick the amazing goals. i'd be all for it

Not sure if serious :eek:

NO-SPAM.gif

Targeted Brennan his off to GC
Targeted Tarrant, looks likely to be at Collingwood

Motlop>> McKinley, Spangher etc

No mate. :eek:

Motlop is a headcase and is not what we need at all. Trading for Motlop would be trading for the sake of trading.

Mckinley meets our need of a forward and Spangher another defender. However, if we touch any I won't be happy.

Arrowsmith is better than McKinley.

Motlop is a headcase and is not what we need at all. Trading for Motlop would be trading for the sake of trading.

Mckinley meets our need of a forward and Spangher another defender. However, if we touch any I won't be happy.

This :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why does the herald sun say we're talking to motlop? is that so we can have betts, yarran, garlett and motlop roving the opposition full-back's dropped chest marks? are we helping the hawks look for peterson as well? straight swap for thornton maybe...

why does the herald sun say we're talking to motlop? is that so we can have betts, yarran, garlett and motlop roving the opposition full-back's dropped chest marks? are we helping the hawks look for peterson as well? straight swap for thornton maybe...

Must be a slow news day !!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with you on Motlop. If Motlop comes to Carlton they'll be down a family membership. I cannot support the little cretin.

Who should we get? No more list-cloggers! If a fringe player comes packaged with picks then fine but I'm kind of glad we didn't get Tambling, Brennan, Everitt or Vez.

You know, despite the 'weakness' of the draft, I'd be happy if we kept all our picks. This year is shaping, to paraphrase Keating, the cleanout we had to have.

Out-trading Walker, Grigg, Jacobs gives us a total of 6 picks in the first 3 rounds. Trading Thornton or o'hAilpin for a late pick/player swap is more meeting the needs of the 2 players, who are 'contracted to the Bullants' for 2011.

Now I know the last time we did the draft thing properly was 2000 and it was less than spectacular but Hughesy is far better than Shane O ever was.

grigg to Richmond
Jack Anthony to Carlton
Richmonds pick 29 to collingwood

Would rather give a 3rd rounder for Mckinley or Gamble instead of Jack Anthony
We can take pick 29 from Richmond for money hungry not prepared to earn his spot Grigg......

aptopix%20spain%20san%20fermin--964626612_v2.grid-8x2.jpg

RUN AWAY!

Link
"Neither of those deals have gone very far at this stage," Cameron said.

"Both clubs have said to us that they'd like to convince their player to stay. Their well within their rights to do that. They're their players. We've told them that we'll wait until they decide they want to come back and have a chat to us."

Cameron believes Houli and Grigg are exactly what his team needs.

"Both Bachar and Shaun have got really good engines. We just want to make sure we've got enough stocks through our midfield, to make us competitive."
Link

I can't recall Grigga storming home to win our time trial.

Richmond are going to have to trade for at least one of those players since they are not going to get both in the PSD. This marginally strengthens our hand.....

It might sound a little left field...

But they want Grigg... so we trade Setanta to Melbourne for their third and 4th round picks. we trade Grigg to Richmond with our second round and the third and 4th round picks from Melbourne for Jack and Bitchmond ontrades those picks to the bummers for Houli.

Actually... this would probably never happen as Bitchmond want to build their forward line around Jack.

According to this (yes i know its not very reliable)

http://twitter.com/SpyandSource

Carlton and the Gold Coast put in massive offers for Travis Cloke, however he is signing a new deal with Collingwood

thank **** for that... otherwise we would have to keep Setanta so he could give another Cloke a kick up the clacker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back