Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken has privately told people around him this year he wants his money owed on his current deal, but if Port tapped him on the shoulder, he'd class it as a "relief."

When he says he wants the job, the reality is he wants the money that comes with the job.
So he is a piece of shit like most people think.

Ken has privately told people around him this year he wants his money owed on his current deal, but if Port tapped him on the shoulder, he'd class it as a "relief."

When he says he wants the job, the reality is he wants the money that comes with the job.

If we pay out the full amount, Koch and Davies need to hold hands and skip out the door with him

Just had a look at the WC thread coach - 2025 and Hinkley is not going down to well but it's hilarious reading, had me in stitches.
**** thanks was looking for that for ages but it seems I had the OP on my ignore list. No idea why as I don't even recognise the name haha

**** thanks was looking for that for ages but it seems I had the OP on my ignore list. No idea why as I don't even recognise the name haha

A loose unit (West Coast and socially and politically, let's just say). Previous avatar pictures include Bill Gates and Donald Trump.

Thank you for the laughs as well Port fans, just wanted to chime in and say cheers for the sarcastic posts in our thread.

A loose unit (West Coast and socially and politically, let's just say). Previous avatar pictures include Bill Gates and Donald Trump.

Thank you for the laughs as well Port fans, just wanted to chime in and say cheers for the sarcastic posts in our thread.
Fair enough - honestly I don't ignore many people so there is a pretty good chance I just accidentally clicked it at some point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Load up folks !

Got a bookie mate called John who was happy to write up a market:

$2-Graham, Hansen
$5-Buckley, Hinkley, Carr
$10-Toddy Nisbett
$12-Schofield, Leppitsch, Gia, Skipworth
$15-The GM bloke from Brisbane
$50-Ross Lyon
$100-Longmire
$500-Cox, Justin Langer, Daisy
$1000-Simmo
$1001-Suma

Odds will be adjusted according to the market.

* Gamble irresponsibly

And the board still wants someone with that attitude in charge of 40+ young elite athletes?

If that's true then they really are derelict in their duty towards the club.

Hey man, thanks for popping in here :thumbsu:.

All I can say is please ignore the 110,000 posts on the subject on our board, we just don't know when we're well off. We'd be devastated if your excellent club were to rid us of yet another season of the great man in charge.

This is actually pathetic considering the club has bent over backwards for not just him, but his family and pissed off supporters, the club culture and history in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back