Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Port Adelaide fans had a stranglehold on the title of Most Pathetic Boo-ers Of 2024, after their deplorable targeting of their own coach Ken Hinkley ...

THEN ...
Collingwood fans are making things interesting. What a pathetic, and highly hypocritical, showing last Sunday, in giving it to Jack Ginnivan. It was only last year those same fans were in outrage mode when other supporter groups were booing Ginnivan.

😂😂😂
tHeIr oWn cOaCh!!!!!!111

Why are we beholden to unquestionably support this bloke for twelve years of failure and counting because a bunch of risk-averse AFL appointed suits we didn't even vote for decided that our membership numbers aren't quite terrible enough yet for them to have to make a hard decision?

He's not 'our own coach'. We didn't choose him. We didn't even choose the people that chose him.

I thought Port Adelaide fans had a stranglehold on the title of Most Pathetic Boo-ers Of 2024, after their deplorable targeting of their own coach Ken Hinkley ...

THEN ...
Collingwood fans are making things interesting. What a pathetic, and highly hypocritical, showing last Sunday, in giving it to Jack Ginnivan. It was only last year those same fans were in outrage mode when other supporter groups were booing Ginnivan.

😂😂😂

IMG_0356.jpeg

The booing started when it looked like we were going to lose by 100pts to 13th-placed Brisbane at home lol

If you can’t voice your displeasure in those circumstances, when can you?

They make it sound as if he was booed while donating $5,000 to the WCH’s cranio-facial unit or something.

The Ken method:

will lose this tonight
the media will be all over us saying how we are done, kens gone, its the supporters fault, crap list etc
will beat sydney and melbourne
media will be all over us saying gunning for top 4, kens fantastic, ungrateful etc
then will lose to crows and freo and miss the 8 and won't hear from anyone for 6 months

tHeIr oWn cOaCh!!!!!!111

Why are we beholden to unquestionably support this bloke for twelve years of failure and counting because a bunch of risk-averse AFL appointed suits we didn't even vote for decided that our membership numbers aren't quite terrible enough yet for them to have to make a hard decision?

He's not 'our own coach'. We didn't choose him. We didn't even choose the people that chose him.

Just to even this out for us, I'm prepared to boo him when he's not our coach as well. Hopefully when West Coast visit next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't been listening to SEN this morning but did Kornes say Carr will be coaching Port in 2025? He'd be dizzy with all the about faces he does.
The Port admin is so pathetic that Kenny will happily walk away in a few weeks with all of next year's money. I suspect he's asked for it already. "Youse don't understand the pressure I'm under, being Daddy to 40 young men."

The nationwide search for a coach will end with Josh Carr, and that does not fill me with glee or optimism.

The Port admin is so pathetic that Kenny will happily walk away in a few weeks with all of next year's money. I suspect he's asked for it already. "Youse don't understand the pressure I'm under, being Daddy to 40 young men."

The nationwide search for a coach will end with Josh Carr, and that does not fill me with glee or optimism.
Hinkley is that arrogant that unless a job offer comes up in the next month he will stay or force Port to sack him.

Probably the later so it makes the club and it's fans look like ungrateful bastards.

I just don't think Port have the balls to say sorry ken, I know you have a contract but the club feels it needs to go in a different direction, thanks for you service but.......

Please Vossy, show stinkers once and for all how to football, smash the prick then maybe we can end this nightmare.
I don't want any excuses for the club to keep the loser around.

I honestly believe tonight will be the last time Kinkley will coach at Marvel stadium as Port coach.

Apparently Vossy has been absolutely ruthless with our boys at training this week. He is pissed.

Wouldn't surprise me if we blitzed you with 8 or 9 goal opening quarter.

The weasel isn’t coming on AA. Chris Davies taking his place.View attachment 2059303

When it comes to ****ing off to coach Essendon his hands are tied because he's a man of his word and already told the players he would stay.

When it comes to honouring media commitments it's all a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back