Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense that Voss brushed him off after a close loss.

I don't really understand why Ken chooses to be chummy with the opposition after a loss.
Kenny's everybody's "special friend".
Plus Voss is a three time premiership captain. He's a winner and the loss would've hurt..........like a normal coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get these "where are the hinkley hater types" did Hinkley win a prelim?
You see, the thing about the 'where are the Hinkley haters now' types is that they're very unintelligent with the memory of a goldfish and the pattern recognition of a rock.

My how the goal posts have moved.

All of a sudden he needs 2 finals wins and we are pretending we had thought that way all along.

FWIW I feel like 2 finals wins could be the tipping point for people (not Warren) to cabe and keep him one more year.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Goodness me we are followed by some absolute f#%kwits.

Let’s hope she maintains the same energy when Kenny sh¡ts his pants as the weather warms up.

It's been weird since last nights game concluded, it will be a great study one day into how a nobbly little middle age fella garnered so much blind media support including completely unfounded statements, lack of in-depth analysis of mirage winning percentages etc. etc. it's flabbergasting.

About what though? he's been at the club a number of times over the last few years, it could be nothing more than catching up with someone or making sure his guernsey looks good in a display case.
Would he consider coming home

Good evening trendsetters, interested readers and fellow kampaigners

A couple of things have sprung into the Loonysphere of late

Firstly apologies if these have been mentioned already, as I'm off the pace. Been busy on a project of the work type

Thursday just gone marks the 2 year anniversary of Stickermans brave and selfless act, which was spun to the general public as wanton vandalism, but in reality a thing of beauty. Cheers Stickerman

Then in a foolish act of disregard, I stupidly blundered through the online version of the fertiliser and happened upon the Mensa qualifying nuances of the triple chinned spanker that is Mick McGuane. To quote another boofhead in Brian Taylor 'wowee'

I read the putrid garbage this biased, bipedal dung heap served up. Again I say wowee. "why is the heat on hinkley" Actually describes him as a winning coach! Has one year to run on his contract and deserves AT LEAST that. And I quote 'The knock on his finals record - which stands at 5-7 may be somewhat justified. However, matches in September are incredibly difficult to win
May be somewhat justified!!!
Matches in September are incredibly difficult to win!!!

Cue another 'wowee' and pass me the bucket

SACK HINKLEY

It's been weird since last nights game concluded, it will be a great study one day into how a nobbly little middle age fella garnered so much blind media support including completely unfounded statements, lack of in-depth analysis of mirage winning percentages etc. etc. it's flabbergasting.
I’m still breathtaken by the in-game commentary on 7 claiming in American sport, Ken would be celebrated because he has a + .500 career winning record.

In all my time following footy I cannot ever remember that justification/comparison being used to defend an AFL/VFL coach.

Why us??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back