Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hanging on Chewy316 being correct but I must admit, in the back of my mind if we keep playing well, they don't have to do anything, he's already contacted.
Please be right Chewy.

I'm hanging on myself being correct as well haha.

If for whatever reason they pivot and decide to keep Ken, they won't announce that I wouldn't think - but I'll be in a position to know and will probably post something here so you can all pot shot me.

The Carlton result means he won't be dismissed prior to the end of the season. So there's no need for anyone to be constantly refreshing this thread - nothing will come of it for a few weeks. I checked in with the necessary people after the Carlton game and nothing has changed in light of that result.

If something changes, I will post something here - but I won't get any update on this for at least another week so don't be waiting on me in the interim.

If for whatever reason they pivot and decide to keep Ken, they won't announce that I wouldn't think - but I'll be in a position to know and will probably post something here so you can all pot shot me.

The Carlton result means he won't be dismissed prior to the end of the season. So there's no need for anyone to be constantly refreshing this thread - nothing will come of it for a few weeks. I checked in with the necessary people after the Carlton game and nothing has changed in light of that result.

If something changes, I will post something here - but I won't get any update on this for at least another week so don't be waiting on me in the interim.
You cannot be serious, it’s our only reason to wake up each day 😂😂😂

Thanks for the update, fingers crossed they stay the course.:)

Now it feels like we’ve hit as Timmy G would say being comfortable, again. We all know what Port Adelaide we’ll get now when things are comfortable.

A question tho, Chewy. How come the change? A couple of lose back to back and we are out of the 8?

Feels like the bunsen burners have been put away.

Now it feels like we’ve hit as Timmy G would say being comfortable, again. We all know what Port Adelaide we’ll get now when things are comfortable.

A question tho, Chewy. How come the change? A couple of lose back to back and we are out of the 8?

Feels like the bunsen burners have been put away.

Bunsen burners have only been put away by the media. Winning tends to do that.

So is there a chance he could before the seasons end?

There's always a chance, but it's minimal.
They would have to lose the next three games and be out of the finals race, and even then I would expect them to either do nothing and wait until the final game against Freo, or announce that he will be departing at the end of the season and the Freo game will be a farewell of sorts.

But whilst finals are well and truly on the cards this season, there won't be any movement.

This is a tiny snapshot of what a loser Ken Hinkley is:
"He's learning all the time and sometimes he's got to be better than that in some moments." Hinkley on JHF after the Gold Coast game.
Jarrad Schofield on Harley Reid " Loved it. Loved it. For a 19 year old to be getting booed, sort of flexed and man-handled by a strong side showed they're worried about him. I ask my players to play on the edge."
I. Want. Schofield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"He's learning all the time and sometimes he's got to be better than that in some moments." Hinkley on JHF after the Gold Coast game.
Jarrad Schofield on Harley Reid " Loved it. Loved it. For a 19 year old to be getting booed, sort of flexed and man-handled by a strong side showed they're worried about him. I ask my players to play on the edge."
I. Want. Schofield.

Just like the time he sent Hartlett to The Hague for his tummy-tap on Brad Hill, while Clarko backed Lou Codge to the hilt after trying to snap Chad’s neck on the Marvel goalpost.

Just like the time he sent Hartlett to The Hague for his tummy-tap on Brad Hill, while Clarko backed Lou Codge to the hilt after trying to snap Chad’s neck on the Marvel goalpost.
Flashed back to that moment last night when Hodge dropped the pearl of "he'd know where the (boundary) line is" about a appeal for insufficient intent.

Meanwhile thought the ball was still in play while all but Chad's head was over the goal line with the ball well out of play.

"Chad Wingaaaard, just hurt himself hitting the post there."

Last edited:
Chewy is not Tredders but he is a real person and a Port person (definitely not a Crows person as suggested earlier)

I can vouch for him and his contacts and whilst you don't know who I am either, 17 years is a long time to pretend to be a Port fan on BigFooty.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t know we have a guy that’s been pretending he is capable of coaching at AFL level for over a decade 😜

I. Want. Schofield.
Yeah Lil we know, He'll put a restraining order on you, if you're not careful.

Hinkley comes across as not a 'win at all costs' coach, and you have to be, it's the purpose of why you coach at the professional level. His media supporters treat him and our club like it's all about being content with a participation certificate.

Edit: He exhibits doubt and fear of being the best, and he's comforted by being an underdog and the 'challenge' to beat better teams (which he sells it to be every opponent).

Last edited:

Like coming onto your board just to read your posts chewy very insightful. What will happen if ken manages to go deep in September? I think there is every chance it can happen with how even the top 8 teams will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back