Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like coming onto your board just to read your posts chewy very insightful. What will happen if ken manages to go deep in September? I think there is every chance it can happen with how even the top 8 teams will be

Yeah I don’t know about that 14 wins which is a lot of wins and normally get you into finals and some years top 4 may not even be enough to make finals. That Freo game could be winner gets in, loser finish’s 9th.

Like coming onto your board just to read your posts chewy very insightful. What will happen if ken manages to go deep in September? I think there is every chance it can happen with how even the top 8 teams will be

Well I don't think they'll make top 4, which means every game in the finals would be a knockout final. They haven't won a knockout final since 2014, so the odds of a deep September run are pretty remote irrespective of how even this season is across the board.

I'm hanging on myself being correct as well haha.

If for whatever reason they pivot and decide to keep Ken, they won't announce that I wouldn't think - but I'll be in a position to know and will probably post something here so you can all pot shot me.

The Carlton result means he won't be dismissed prior to the end of the season. So there's no need for anyone to be constantly refreshing this thread - nothing will come of it for a few weeks. I checked in with the necessary people after the Carlton game and nothing has changed in light of that result.

If something changes, I will post something here - but I won't get any update on this for at least another week so don't be waiting on me in the interim.
But I need updates every 5mins!!!

Ken’s beating a juiceless Sydney with a 2-day advantage this week, and he’ll have a:

☝️TOLL DEWS!👌”,

Win in the Showdown over a moribund Crows the week after.

We all know what this means regardless of when he craters thereafter.

This is a tiny snapshot of what a loser Ken Hinkley is:
"He's learning all the time and sometimes he's got to be better than that in some moments." Hinkley on JHF after the Gold Coast game.
Jarrad Schofield on Harley Reid " Loved it. Loved it. For a 19 year old to be getting booed, sort of flexed and man-handled by a strong side showed they're worried about him. I ask my players to play on the edge."
I. Want. Schofield.
Did Reid give away a 50 after pushing a player to the ground?

I honestly believe tonight will be the last time Kinkley will coach at Marvel stadium as Port coach.

Apparently Vossy has been absolutely ruthless with our boys at training this week. He is pissed.

Wouldn't surprise me if we blitzed you with 8 or 9 goal opening quarter.
Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time

Ken handled it correctly it's why we are so successful
Settle petal. I didn’t watch the Derby, I was just wondering if Reid and JHF had done the same thing. JHF hasn’t lost it since so I guess someone did something right, definitely not Ken though he’s evil. Bad bad Ken. Donut Ken. Terrrible Antichrist Ken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Settle petal. I didn’t watch the Derby, I was just wondering if Reid and JHF had done the same thing. JHF hasn’t lost it since so I guess someone did something right, definitely not Ken though he’s evil. Bad bad Ken. Donut Ken. Terrrible Antichrist Ken.
We'll win the flag with his tutelage.

He's building up to it. We're almost there.

a genuine ‘Bradbury Premiership’ would be hilarious

I’d even accept being toldyouso’d for eternity by the army of MAKE KEN RICH AGAIN blue rinse spanners on Facebook who think the sun shines out of his seafood-warped bung’ole regardless

Poor widdle Kenny. Are we being too mean? You do realise he is the longest serving coach in VFL/AFL history to have never made a grand final? Unprecedented.

a genuine ‘Bradbury Premiership’ would be hilarious

I’d even accept being toldyouso’d for eternity by the army of MAKE KEN RICH AGAIN blue rinse spanners on Facebook who think the sun shines out of his seafood-warped bung’ole regardless

We're the perfect sort of side to bob up and win the flag here in a year where everyone has fallen over.

But everyone knows what happens if and when we get to a knockout final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back