Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the 2nd-placed reigning prems losing to 6th-placed Lions @ the MCG who then went on to get pumped by 12 goals the next week is pretty rough.

Might as well have just got sauced and have a real hangover like us :tearsofjoy:
You're still a mathematical chance...

But it probably doesnt help that the three sides above you with a game in hand are playing 16th, 17th and 18th today.

But it probably doesnt help that the three sides above you with a game in hand are playing 16th, 17th and 18th today.
I don't think Carlton get over West Coast, which means Collingwood are still a chance, and thanks to the AFL's "we keep the fixture floating so we put the best games on Friday night except for we don't and we just give it to Victorian clubs like always" scheduling Collingwood could very well be hanging by a thread in the 8 late Friday night.

I don't think they'll stay in there but there's a world where Collingwood get in in the last round at the expense of Carlton and it's kind of funny

For sure, Weagle vs Blues is the only one I can see riding home on. If results go our way and we do get up on the Dees Friday I'll have to pop my Prison Bars on (one night only!) for you bastards last game of the year Sunday :)

I don't think they'll stay in there but there's a world where Collingwood get in in the last round at the expense of Carlton and it's kind of funny
EDIT: Yes, and it shall be glorious :)

I don't think Carlton get over West Coast, which means Collingwood are still a chance, and thanks to the AFL's "we keep the fixture floating so we put the best games on Friday night except for we don't and we just give it to Victorian clubs like always" scheduling Collingwood could very well be hanging by a thread in the 8 late Friday night.

**** j hope collingwood get in over Carlton. Bunch of bandwagoner pineapples.

‘The opposition went into a Showdown with a plan to not allow one of our most important players to run around like an unregistered dog. Disgusting!’
No, I agree with him. Ban Hinkley until the end of the season for his disgraceful actions last night IMO.

Ultimately, as usual, we came in underprepared and not particularly switched on for the big game.

I know we had 2 players out, but that key forwardline was abysmal. Zero movement, offered absolutely nothing all game. I'd rather we just played Scully or even Soldo as a key forward.

What turned the game on it's head wasn't the bump, it was the Crows turning it into a melee, which raised the intensity and physicality of both teams. It raised us up to an acceptable competitive level, and it pushed the Crows into silliness.

Ultimately, as usual, we came in underprepared and not particularly switched on for the big game.

I know we had 2 players out, but that key forwardline was abysmal. Zero movement, offered absolutely nothing all game. I'd rather we just played Scully or even Soldo as a key forward.

What turned the game on it's head wasn't the bump, it was the Crows turning it into a melee, which raised the intensity and physicality of both teams. It raised us up to an acceptable competitive level, and it pushed the Crows into silliness.
How did Soldo go in the SANFL? If Dixon only value add is playing 2nd ruck, surely Soldo would be a better fit for this role?

Love the idea of Vis, but from thw few games I've seen, while progressing, still looks a little light for a finals series.

He was behind the terrorising of Lachie Neale. AFL needs to step in here and put an end to this cowardly coach.

Stupid & ignorant comment 🤦

ALL teams target certain players. It's normal and has been for longer than you've been around. Ken never has or would specifically say to a player, take then out of the game and sacrifice your position.

Idiotic people with that low IQ logic.

ALL teams target certain players. It's normal and has been for longer than you've been around. Ken never has or would specifically say to a player, take then out of the game and sacrifice your position.

BLOODY WELL SAID

Yes all teams target certain players but the idiot said it out loud and had no plan b with Neale. Ken looked like a fool that week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Kenny Hinkley

images

The way I see it, the AFL must set an example and suspend Hinkley for at least 5 weeks. Anything less and they're condoning this man's disgraceful actions.

Channel Nine definitely has it out for Tredders. Dude is still on the board helping us to win a 2nd AFL flag which is what he SAID he was joining the board for, not purely as a Hinkley opponent.

I can tolerate sticking it up for Ken, but the Tredrea slander is absolutely pathetic. Shame on this entire panel of muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back