Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They go after Tredders because he's our flag bearer of a sort, we elected him in to light a bit of a fire under the club and push for some question asking and accountability.

Without having any real evidence, on all accounts so far his presence down there has had a positive effect.

Getting at him is getting at us.

It's really quite pathetic and Kane with the constant drive by's every opportunity he gets.....he's lost all respect for good from me, not how a former great should treat the fans of his premiership club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

These people are are actually worse than Hinkley himself. Outside pressure from supporters is what has us sitting 2nd with now some accountability, with other finalists actually a little worried about Port's new found teeth.

Go and suck a lemon you 3 muppets, although Wilson looks like she already has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny, amusing and ironic thing about Caro, Kane etc piling on Warren is that if Port win the flag this year, these muppets will still continue the pile on him as if if should be miserable that he was "wrong." He will continue to live in their heads rent free whilst all you will see at that time is Warren smiling from ear to ear where I'm sure a good photographer will find a way to get a shot of he and Ken holding the cup together on Grand Final night.

Taking a euphemism from the great man because God knows he says it a million times in every radio interview, "the reality is" that he, like any rational Port supporter wants to win a flag at all costs. Many, including Warren at times (given his untenable comment) have doubted that Ken can actually take Port to that end goal. The rhetoric has never been kick Hinkley out because we don't like him - it's kick Ken out because we don't believe he can win a flag.

And dare I say if we finally win a flag this year after 12 years of Ken, I would suggest there is a reasonable correlation to be had with Warren's arrival on the Board and a sudden surge of accountability and a drive of best practices within the footy department.

The funny, amusing and ironic thing about Caro, Kane etc piling on Warren is that if Port win the flag this year, these muppets will still continue the pile on him as if if should be miserable that he was "wrong." He will continue to live in their heads rent free whilst all you will see at that time is Warren smiling from ear to ear where I'm sure a good photographer will find a way to get a shot of he and Ken holding the cup together on Grand Final night.

Taking a euphemism from the great man because God knows he says it a million times in every radio interview, "the reality is" that he, like any rational Port supporter wants to win a flag at all costs. Many, including Warren at times (given his untenable comment) have doubted that Ken can actually take Port to that end goal. The rhetoric has never been kick Hinkley out because we don't like him - it's kick Ken out because we don't believe he can win a flag.

And dare I say if we finally win a flag this year after 12 years of Ken, I would suggest there is a reasonable correlation to be had with Warren's arrival on the Board and a sudden surge of accountability and a drive of best practices within the footy department.
Even on the various Ken Hinkley threads on the main board so many opposition supporters are like "well if Ken wins the flag this year you'll all change your tune then!" like it's some sort of gotcha. Like, yeah. That's exactly what I want him to do. I'm far more invested in Port winning a flag than I am in being right. If he wins us a flag he can come windmill in my front yard about how wrong I was for all I care, and I'll smile while he does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back