Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

F*CK THIS LOSER OFF NOW. Same performance every ****ing game that means anything.

GWS, Collingwood and Brisbane take our heads off tonight. 7-8-9 goals down.

Dreadful. Predictable. Kenny™.

Lets Go 49Ers GIF by NFL On Prime Video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Anyone can beat anyone in this competition, but you've gotta play the long parts of the game for the longest, that's when you'll get bigger wins" - Ken Hinkley, 2024

He's stolen Chadbro's edging program bar for bar.

Yeah look even I would have a hard time believing what I'm posting here if I didn't know who the people I'm speaking to are 😂.

I agree with your stability notion - however pot shotting the Club over an extension of the women's coach is ridiculous. Take a look at the playing list of the women's side - it is so young and clearly inferior to the majority of other teams. Very hard to evaluate any coach when they're given a heap of shit to work with. In this case she deserves at least another 2 years to determine if she can hack it or not.

No chance that Koch and Ken have a private agreement in place.
They've won 4 in a row, are second on the ladder and have a very healthy list entering the finals. Ken has every reason right now to be up and about because he won't get a better chance to win a flag than this year.

His margin for error remains extremely slim at this point though.
This vastly different outlook on what Ken needs to achieve to remain as coach can only have come from Tredders doing work behind the scenes. From the outside it's the only thing that has changed this year.

This vastly different outlook on what Ken needs to achieve to remain as coach can only have come from Tredders doing work behind the scenes. From the outside it's the only thing that has changed this year.

It's more to do with the fact that financially they're in a position where they can move on from him even with a year left on his contract.

The team is performing well right now. 5 in a row, many of which I seriously doubted they'd come close to winning.

I'll happily ride the wave for the time being. If and when they fück it up, that's when I'll bring my pitchfork out again 😊

It's more to do with the fact that financially they're in a position where they can move on from him even with a year left on his contract.

Tredders work behind the scenes is probably the only reason he hasn't been given a contract extension at this point.

While I appreciate the finances are good, they'd have been even better if we just let his contract run out last year.

Bit different if you do it with a flag in your back pocket I spose.
True, but the 2nd-placed reigning prems losing to 6th-placed Lions @ the MCG who then went on to get pumped by 12 goals the next week is pretty rough.

Might as well have just got sauced and have a real hangover like us :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back