Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane Cornes with his deep dive on why it's the players not Ken (not that I disagree these were awful moments, but both sides Kane)

The brilliant thing is I could dissect a teams winning performance and still find footage enough to bullshit my point across as well.

I can't help but feel in this latest saga that gossipy fish wife Carowhine Wilson has irrevocably damaged Josh Carr and his potential future senior coaching chances (not necessarily at the Port Adelaide Footy Club either)

For being so called concerned about Cuddly Ken's welfare and mental health well being, she and other Hinkley lovers/supporters in the media (and maybe within the inner sanctum at PAFC) have really thrown Carr under the bus these past 48 hours.

I know many of you are not (probably understandably) keen on Josh Carr as your next coach, but I definitely think he does have senior coach potential, even if not at Alberton, he is in a really *ed up position right now.

He probably got lied to/duped by the PAFC board and Kochie like the rest of you proud Port fans were.

I feel genuinely sorry for Carr, he probably wasn't the right choice to be your next coach (favourite sons/club champions very rarely succeed as flag coaches at the club they played for) but this whole crap with Stinkley and Caro and the other media snipers who back KH will possibly damage his ambitions to be a senior coach anywhere, which I think is absolutely disgusting..

Josh Carr I honestly feel is as big a victim of Ken Hinkley and your club's faceless board of incompetent crum bums, he definitely doesn't deserve to be tarred with the same brush as Kinkley.

I think it would be an low life move from Ken himself if he leaked the Josh Carr slander to Caro and Footy Assified media

Rucci potting Tredders already and it is obvious he has been prepped by Richo from his comments about what was and wasn't said between the two.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It just makes you remember how deep the parasite has burrowed into the club. It will take a lot to extract it.

It just makes you remember how deep the parasite has burrowed into the club. It will take a lot to extract it.

Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick

I can't help but feel in this latest saga that gossipy fish wife Carowhine Wilson has irrevocably damaged Josh Carr and his potential future senior coaching chances (not necessarily at the Port Adelaide Footy Club either)

For being so called concerned about Cuddly Ken's welfare and mental health well being, she and other Hinkley lovers/supporters in the media (and maybe within the inner sanctum at PAFC) have really thrown Carr under the bus these past 48 hours.

I know many of you are not (probably understandably) keen on Josh Carr as your next coach, but I definitely think he does have senior coach potential, even if not at Alberton, he is in a really *ed up position right now.

He probably got lied to/duped by the PAFC board and Kochie like the rest of you proud Port fans were.

I feel genuinely sorry for Carr, he probably wasn't the right choice to be your next coach (favourite sons/club champions very rarely succeed as flag coaches at the club they played for) but this whole crap with Stinkley and Caro and the other media snipers who back KH will possibly damage his ambitions to be a senior coach anywhere, which I think is absolutely disgusting..

Josh Carr I honestly feel is as big a victim of Ken Hinkley and your club's faceless board of incompetent crum bums, he definitely doesn't deserve to be tarred with the same brush as Kinkley.

I think it would be an low life move from Ken himself if he leaked the Josh Carr slander to Caro and Footy Assified media

I agree, I'm appalled at how Josh Carr has been dragged into the circling of the Hinkley apologist wagons and they have merrily assassinated his character as part of the defence strategy.

He is bleeding to death from a thousand cuts while the CE rings in to berate Tredrea for some off the cuff comment.

They're as weak as piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donuts has never had this level of media scrutiny. He would be internally in all sorts.

And now he’s lost the players. Surely their minds would be elsewhere this week.

Add to that the rumours about Josh Carr being screwed over and that distracts our senior assistant too.

I’m calling it. The wheels are well and truly off - there won’t be any bounce back on-field. Saints to do us by 30 and then Bulldogs by 60. Donuts to part the week following.

Donuts has never had this level of media scrutiny. He would be internally in all sorts.

Add to that the rumours about Josh Carr being screwed over and that distracts our senior assistant too.

I’m calling it. The wheels are well and truly off - there won’t be any bounce back on-field. Saints to do us by 30 and then Bulldogs by 60. Donuts to part the week following.
What a waste :(. We could do it now, salvage at least one of those two and still be in with a shot at finals.

Hopefully a fabulous Christmas in July present is coming our way!

Has Koch said anything yet?
Yes. As soon as the caller yesterday started talking about ‘Kochie’s pride’ he called the PAFC CEO and ordered him to phone FiveAA and complain.

Admirable stuff.

Nothing from Koch is pretty big. He is usually very quick to try shut things down by backing the program in its entirity.

You can smell the fear now. They can't make the white noise comments from any position of strength now. He knows the members are rabid now.

I agree, I'm appalled at how Josh Carr has been dragged into the circling of the Hinkley apologist wagons and they have merrily assassinated his character as part of the defence strategy.

He is bleeding to death from a thousand cuts while the CE rings in to berate Tredrea for some off the cuff comment.

They're as weak as piss.
100% this. Throwing mud at anyone to justify the renewal last year.

Carr, Tredrea, players, fans anyone but the inner circle.

Totally unnecessary as they have such as easy out....

Last year Ken and the football department thought we were close and wanted to give Ken the opportunity to finish his hard work before handing over after many years service.

Both Ken and the football club now no longer believe we are as close as we thought last year, so given the new timeframes we have set ourselves we think it's better for everyone... thanks, prays and well wishes yada yada seeya later.

Let's Ken go with some dignity, takes pressure off the new coaching panel and more importantly stops making Port Adelaide Football Club look like a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back