Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is why it needs to be someone like Buckley, who won't care about people's feelings, and he would certainly scoff at the idea of Port being everyone's favourite team. I can see him and Koch butting heads, and my money's on Buckley.
Agreed, Buckley has been there and done that as a successful Port player who would in my opinion at the very least do his part in getting the list back to believing again in what was once the club's core values!

We are literally living South Park episodes of Kenny coming back round after round.

mad stan marsh GIF by South Park

The funny thing about all of this is that the surefire way to get rid of all of this horrible 'division' is to just sack Hinkley. The 90% of Port fans who want him gone will be satisfied, and the 10% of happy clappers who want him to stay will forget he ever existed as soon as the new coach they can happily clap for is announced.

If you don't like division, then sack Hinkley.
Watch the pile on from the happy clappers and media on the new coach if we don't immediately win a flag.

You see Kenny has gone and nothing changed.

You can almost hear the lobbying to bring Kenny back

I love how due to a lack of footy people on the board we’ve entrusted the cricket guy with calling the shots.

A low-level cricket guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To quote Sheriff Ed Tom Bell from No Country for Old Men

Well it's a mess, ain't it sheriff
If it ain't, it'll do til the mess gets here.

I'm putting my boooo shoes on for the Dogs game. I'm gonna Boo til I'm down on all fours, heaving and frothing from the mouth. They can take me away in a stretcher.
If we lose to the Saints, I don't think Hinkley will be coaching the Bulldogs game. Not because the idiots in charge finally do the right thing. They'll hide him, by him having 'flu' or some other unexpected illness, hoping the heat will die down. WIth either a win to take pressure off, or if a loss, they'll go 'See? Carr can't win with this list of hacks either! Praise Ken!'.

Kane Cornes is a bit of a dick isn’t he?
He’s said a few times that if things get worse Ken will know and step away or words to that effect.
Like he at least deserves to call his own time coming to an end.
Truly weird take.
LOL that's a bit like saying that Osama bin Laden was a bit of a terrorist.

Sorry to intrude guys but this sh*t is just unbelievable.

We have never seen anything that even comes close to this. The media are bending over backwards for this campaigner like nothing I've ever seen. What the hell sets Kenny apart from any other coach that makes him devoid of any criticism? It's got me fuming and I'm not even a bloody Port fan.

It literally mirrors a f*cking dictatorship.

Kornes, Wankley, Caro and worst of all this Barrett w*nker can all get farkkked.
Appreciate your sentiments, thankyou.

What we need is more people like you, a league wide show of support for Port supporters.
Its clear that the AFL and its media mouthpieces dont value the supporters at all so we need weight of numbers to push back.
They cant even run the league correctly yet want to control our club.

Every supporter should give consideration to how they'd feel if it were their club being dictated to in this way and get behind us.
Its simply unjust to keep things as they are at Port when no other club has had to endure it for a record length of time.

I guess if Carr is the man, I'm not sure i want him thrown to the wolves with the bargain basements coaching panel beneath him as the interim coach. Getting time to start fresh next year with a new team of coaches hopefully and time to develop his own plans and strategies is probably a better option.

I'm really torn about it. I 100% want Ken gone and i think it will definitely be his last year but i can understand why they are not making that call just yet.
I think it's important he goes now, bearing in mind the physical and mental welfare of the players. I genuinely think that Hinkley's game plan, plus his derogatory comments about the players (eg in recent press conferences), are having a negative effect on their careers. This can't continue - I'm confident their careers will flourish as soon as Hinkley walks out the door for the last time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back