Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken loses 140th game = laughter
Ken loses 150th game = laughter
Ken loses Showdowns in prison bars = laughter
Ken loses prelims = laughter
Ken loses elimination finals = laughter
Ken loses Russell Ebert tribute game = laughter
Ken loses premiership reunion game = laughter.

Ken saves his own skin in a meaningless mid season game against a bottom 4 team = tears

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Mark Aiston used to be a smart arse when he was on radio and TV. Maybe he is a little humbled these days.

The fact that he's a recovering alcoholic who scratches a living from running pub quizzes has probably given him a more humble perspective on life.

Ken loses 140th game = laughter
Ken loses 150th game = laughter
Ken loses Showdowns in prison bars = laughter
Ken loses prelims = laughter
Ken loses elimination finals = laughter
Ken loses Russell Ebert tribute game = laughter
Ken loses premiership reunion game = laughter.

Ken saves his own skin in a meaningless mod season game against a bottom 4 team = tears

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Frame this post and send it to Alberton.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The pass mark for this club is making finals. They've said it over and over again.

The pass mark was “making Finals ONCE in THREE years”.

Oh, my… Look at that! The board is raising its standards. Such a ruthless bunch, aren’t they?

Just a reminder on Kane's own behavior on mental health.

He's long been one of Sonja Hood's biggest detractors in the media.

Here is Kane shitting all over her when signing Clarkson (prior to the Hawthorn scandal).

Change some of the nouns and it pretty much describes Port's response to today's result, huh?

Anyway, Kane again attacked her this year, she was forced to delete her Twitter account because of the vile abuse she'd been copping.

She received threats on North Melbourne, the way they're playing, people tagging her in tweets so they know she's going to see them.

Caroline Wilson asked Cornes whether he had any regret and this was his response.
Sonja fighting tooth and nail to try and make us less shit and actually contend, while Ken is content to keep Port comfortable. Kane Cornes is a ****ing disgrace.

Now that they jagged a win it is we. Pretty sure he referred to the players as they when he was throwing them under the bus after the Brisbane loss.

I win
We draw
They lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like clockwork the "mental health" card is being played

"After seeing Ken’s interview after Ports narrow win against the St”s it made me think about how important it is to speak to people or about people more respectfully"

~ Mark Aiston

View attachment 2035201
Mark - Port fans are also human beings: have you heard some of the things certain club players and officials have said about us lately?

Hinkley lovers haven't seen anything yet - just wait for Saturday!!!!!

The players imo are not doing it for the jumper or the supporters, they are taught to hide behind the walls of Alberton and do it for themselves and their selfish daddy.
When do the players go to the fans, when does the coach ever praise the fans let alone even talk about the fans. Well there's the answer, a selfish club atm who worry about their own job security rather than the people that pay their wages and make it possible to do what you love and get paid handsomely to do so.
Hinkley knows a sizeable portion of the fans have hated him for years

I had a pretty interesting chat with a 1980's Maggies player yesterday at my local footy. He was saying that eight years ago he was at a function with numerous other past players and at that time they wanted hinkley out as back then he was trying to change our club culture and obviously the same mindset remains.

I had a pretty interesting chat with a 1980's Maggies player yesterday at my local footy. He was saying that eight years ago he was at a function with numerous other past players and at that time they wanted hinkley out as back then he was trying to change our club culture and obviously the same mindset remains.
He succeeded in spades. SACK HINKLEY.

Remember how long 12 years felt when you were a kid? Goodness me.

The fact there are Port people out there entering their final years of schooling, or about to complete their first year of uni or an apprenticeship, who were just beyond being toddlers when Hinkley first lobbed here.

To them it must feel like Ken is some sort of default existential reality, who simply has and will always be.
How long is 12 years??

July 1990 push to join AFL, 12 years on, pushing for our first minor premiership and first finals win in the AFL after going out in straight sets the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back