Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are mistaking these for sincerely held beliefs and/or good faith arguments. He takes whichever line will enflame, provoke, outrage the most.
No, when it comes to Ken, he's serious.

With other coaches and players, they are just pawns in his click-bait game.

Well Tredrea got voted in and the media are doing the rest. They will just look for story’s now.

As far as them having a crack at the rabble, meh, just feels like the old love em or hate em…

Keep it up Kane.

The footy media is attacking Port supporters, we have to triple down on the Boos and the Sack Hinkley signs. They attack us we keep attacking their love child.
I’ll say it again - the fact that not one of our key administrators has come out to offer even the slightest bit of support for the Port Adelaide fans in the face of this commentary is pathetic.

Do these people realise they need us a lot more than we need them?

Might be time to remind them.

Caro on "Footy Classified" calling Tredrea "selfish", "pandering to the rabble" and "could not care less that he's upsetting players, coaches, the board members".

She also blames Tredrea "that's why we saw what we did on the weekend".

It's Tredrea's fault that a 57-year-old man is crying.

Jesus.
Yep. Tredders booed Hinkley against the Lions.

Hinkley's tears are irrelevant and the boos of the fans are irrelevant. The only thing that should matter is the board and management sitting down and analysing the facts in a cold and rational manner to determine whether Ken Hinkley is capable of coaching Port Adelaide to a premiership or not (the answer is fairly obvious).

Have to keep pressing.

Hierarchy haven't said they won't not keep him on. All the "poor victim crying ken" themes getting around I think the club would like to keep him on next year if they can get away with it. They are behind the media victim charade ATM.

Are we getting a posse together at the dogs game for synchronised boooing?

Is there a strategy?
Not currently but we need one

Hinkley's tears are irrelevant and the boos of the fans are irrelevant. The only thing that should matter is the board and management sitting down and analysing the facts in a cold and rational manner to determine whether Ken Hinkley is capable of coaching Port Adelaide to a premiership or not (the answer is fairly obvious).
The boos matter.

If Koch thinks for a second that they can keep Ken for next year, he will.

The August 2023 deadline was the timeline that the board chose - a deadline that gave them less, not more, leverage.

There is no way that they want to pay a cent more for what was clearly their mistake.

Boo, boo and boo some more.

This "poor Ken" narrative is just an attempt to pre-empt the booing by making it a "mental health" issue.

If fans stop booing, the club is successful in silencing fans forever.

I’ll say it again - the fact that not one of our key administrators has come out to offer even the slightest bit of support for the Port Adelaide fans in the face of this commentary is pathetic.

Do these people realise they need us a lot more than we need them?

Might be time to remind them.

Yeah vote with your feet, I have.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jordan Lewis said he wishes he was coached by Hinkley. Go sign up for Bell Park next season, you might get lucky.

As opposed to ruthless Clarko, who was mean to him by lumping him with four premierships.

The footy media is attacking Port supporters, we have to triple down on the Boos and the Sack Hinkley signs. They attack us we keep attacking their love child.

I mean what the **** are they and the Hinkley camp expecting by this media pile on.

"You Port supporters are a pathetic, ungrateful, uneducated mob of mean spirited people"

"Ahh sure you're right. How could we be so blind. Sorry Ken, no hard feelings hey?"

Woo Hoo's all round at the Bulldogs game.

mar-de.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes is just as much as a con artist as Ken.

In 2021, Kane said that a Grand Final appearance was a non-negotiable before a contract renewal.

Kane is just waiting for an opportunity to renew his pro-Ken agenda. In the meantime, he is looking to negate any and all criticism of the bogan (i.e. going after Tredea).

Kane even attempted to minimise how untenable a crying coach is. That was too much for Caro.
Kane is really starting to piss me the **** off. What a terrible person to have associated with our club so publicly.

How the **** have we found ourselves in a position where the world knows us for Koch, Hinkley, Kornes.

So non-Port Adelaide.

Even playing so many games here, I don't think Kornes ever really got what makes Port Adelaide tick, what our DNA is.

If he did, he wouldn't be so constantly demeaning of the fans. Campainger.

This board have proven themselves to be such a bunch of weasels, they need to be held to account in some ways. And the boos appear to have worked in that they have been hugely publicised, and have applied plenty of pressure. They need to continue - I don't agree that they are irrelevant at all. In a perfect world, yes. With out current board, no.

As soon as the St Kilda game finished people on here were accurately predicting what the media would be saying. Why on earth would you then watch 360, or any of the other footy media shows and put your TV screens at risk.

Last edited:
Apparently today sports show with Rowey and Timmy G on 5AA has been blocked for “copyright infringement.”

It was blocked after Caro and Kane’s drive by to Tredders and us (the supporters).

Interesting.

4d9796cf3f0e645e0f66b2f8d521f414.jpg

Caro largely on the money there.
  • Hinkley's emotional roller-coaster ✅
  • Tredrea's disingenuous comments ✅
  • Split board ✅

The language her and Kane use about port fans is so far detached from reality though. If fans see the club heading back to the so called doldrums (which a frank assessment would show it wasn't just hinkley but the koch/thomas spending plan, burgess fitness plan and AO that all played major parts in getting us out of it) then clearly like any consumer group they'd protest.

Hinkley needs to win, and we'll, to keep his job. That's the best way for him to keep tredrea off his back. If he doesn't, then he's rightly in the cross-hairs.

WBD game definitely feels like a tipping point.

Caro largely on the money there.
  • Hinkley's emotional roller-coaster ✅
  • Tredrea's disingenuous comments ✅
  • Split board ✅

The language her and Kane use about port fans is so far detached from reality though. If fans see the club heading back to the so called doldrums (which a frank assessment would show it wasn't just hinkley but the koch/thomas spending plan, burgess fitness plan and AO that all played major parts in getting us out of it) then clearly like any consumer group they'd protest.

Hinkley needs to win, and we'll, to keep his job. That's the best way for him to keep tredrea off his back. If he doesn't, then he's rightly in the cross-hairs.

WBD game definitely feels like a tipping point.

Throw in Whateley too. w***er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back