Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as a supporter base have been through so much hell regarding Hinkley - I would never do anything to pour fuel on that fire.

If things suddenly turn and for whatever reason he stays, I will be the first to put my hand up and say I got it wrong. But that will mean that people in high places will have made a 180 degree turn to the current thinking.

A mutual parting of ways where he doesn't get a job elsewhere is the closest thing you'll get to a sacking.

As long as we get to boo him

Well duh, but that wasn’t my point. The reason why I asked chewy is because if Hinkley goes to West Coast while Ken is under contract with us. Hence why I ask the question. I didn’t know whether, if we were in-title to compo, I'm used to the NFL rules that if a coach goes to another team, the coaches previous team gets a pick in the draft or cash compo.
We will get a meat tray, but all greyhound meat

I've been following these threads for years now and have only very occasionally piped up. But after reading however many pages since Simpson's sacking in the west, I've got one question that's admittedly based on a very unlikely hypothetical.

How would you respond if Hinkley DOES go to West Coast and he gets them to a Grand Final (or even wins a premiership) before Port do?

I've been following these threads for years now and have only very occasionally piped up. But after reading however many pages since Simpson's sacking in the west, I've got one question that's admittedly based on a very unlikely hypothetical.

How would you respond if Hinkley DOES go to West Coast and he gets them to a Grand Final (or even wins a premiership) before Port do?
If that happens I'll be too busy satisfying Sydney Sweeney to give it a moment of consideration.

We’s got wat we deserved.

I'd rather try something completely different, even if it failed, than go down the same road over and over again, and expect a different result (which ain't happening in our lifetime).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1721913125016.png
I'll fix it for you Ken.

I have a clear thing to do and that is win enough games to make the finals and ideally a Grand Final.

If we make the next five weeks count we'll win enough games to not have to worry about what other teams do.

FFS he says a whole lot of nothing and the "journalists" in the room never seem to pick up on this.

I would not give a shit.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It wouldn't really be any different to the last 12 years where we have watched other teams win finals, make grand finals and win flags.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Played a few holes with Andy Porplysia today. Had to leave didn’t get to talk SANFL. For what it’s worth, he is a Hinkley fan, thinks he’s doing a good job, touch competition and helped raise us from our death bed.

Refused to believe me we have only won 2 finals in 10 years 😂 reminded me how we destroyed Richmond in that final, I said yeah that was amazing in 2014, he wouldn’t believe it was that long ago 😂

I decided to let it go.
Seriously, I am continuously amazed by the lack of awareness of x-Port players

Ill celebrate when he goes.

Id be happy for him to take Wet Toast to a flag for the simple reason that if he's doing that he's no longer at Port.

Would feel better about it than I do currently watching Port do nothing and watching Macrae, Kingsley, Hardwick types all dominate.

I’d be over the moon with that as it would mean that Hinkley’s not our coach.

Haven't been listening to SEN this morning but did Kornes say Carr will be coaching Port in 2025? ....
Apparently Kenny Hinkley is going to fulfil a life long ambition and play fireman for six months.

I thought Port Adelaide fans had a stranglehold on the title of Most Pathetic Boo-ers Of 2024, after their deplorable targeting of their own coach Ken Hinkley ...

THEN ...
Collingwood fans are making things interesting. What a pathetic, and highly hypocritical, showing last Sunday, in giving it to Jack Ginnivan. It was only last year those same fans were in outrage mode when other supporter groups were booing Ginnivan.

😂😂😂

i cant see Don Pyke ever thinking Ken being their prefered choice as he pants him pretty much in every showdown, but he could do us a huge favor by thinking Ken's a good fit for 3 years while they rebuild, the only problem might be is that he knows Kens modus operandi it to befriend the playing group as a means to a contract extension, Ken learned a long time ago the best way to have longevity in the coaching ranks has nothing to do with performance but my manipulation. This might scare Don off
Spot on. He worked out in 2015 how he could survive once the team stopped performing & went with it 100%. Unfortunately his method destroyed our standards & culture but he got what he wanted. Hate him coz he's a selfish pr**ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back