Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenneth has Brisbane on the September menu you should be petrified.

I am. A small part of me would like to see Kenneth hoist the flag over Brisbane and then for Kochie to give him tenure.

Ken Hinkley and Chris Davies, Head Coach and General Manager of Football declared publicly exactly 6 weeks ago the list was not good enough. I listened to last night's press conference and beyond ' we've worked really hard' and 'the competition is really tight', he says nothing of note; no insightful football knowledge nor tactical reasons behind the result.
The list is capable of winning a premiership Ken and Chris. The problem has never been the list. Get rid of these two so we can maximise this list's potential. You don't get generational talents like we have very often.
When the whips get cracking, he will sit there clueless as we've seen the previous 11 years.

112 point drubbing of the side that would be grandfinalists and he resorts to tempering.
Oh but wait folks! Let me remind you that it's hard and tight, you know, just in case you all put some expectations on us. You know the list is not good enough.

How many 'hards' = 'really hard' Ken?

112 point drubbing of the side that would be grandfinalists and he resorts to tempering.
Oh but wait folks! Let me remind you that it's hard and tight, you know, just in case you all put some expectations on us. You know the list is not good enough.

How many 'hards' = 'really hard' Ken?
Got quite a few 'hards' out in the presser. Collar has started to tighten already. What a mammoth loser.

Last edited:

I had a hunch, which turned into a theory, which last night turned into fact.

This thread is the source of Kenny’s power and he grows stronger everyday, by every post, by every page.

The age of Kenneth Hinkley is upon us.
I suspect you’re right.

To mimic Port’s motivational genius, we’ve started a “Sack Horse” thread.

I am here to learn from the best.

Ken Hinkley and Chris Davies, Head Coach and General Manager of Football declared publicly exactly 6 weeks ago the list was not good enough. I listened to last night's press conference and beyond ' we've worked really hard' and 'the competition is really tight', he says nothing of note; no insightful football knowledge nor tactical reasons behind the result.
The list is capable of winning a premiership Ken and Chris. The problem has never been the list. Get rid of these two so we can maximise this list's potential. You don't get generational talents like we have very often.
When the whips get cracking, he will sit there clueless as we've seen the previous 11 years.
The Chris Davies quote was damning at the time and now it shows he has no idea what he is doing.

I suspect you’re right.

Sack Horse thread 😂, I’m sure the RSPCA have rules against that sort of treatment.
Sydney have always been a team I’ve wanted us to be like.
I guess when you look at it, 9 finals and 3 Grand finals since 2012 with no Chocolate’s does start to eat away at your average supporter.
Being a team most Port supporters respect I’m sure we would gladly take that Horse off your hands and compensate you with Ken and even throw in some Assistants because we really really like youse guys.

U guys must be stoked whateley is in Paris at the moment because he would’ve had his little Kenny stiffy nice and firm over yesterdays win just beating away over daddy Hinkley
He's posting tribute pics on Reddit.

The statue will be going up outside Alberton on Monday ;)

But really, the reason why we've gone from not good enough to world beaters is Esava Ratugolea's move to CHF. A game defining CHF is solid gold.

The statue will be going up outside Alberton on Monday ;)

But really, the reason why we've gone from not good enough to world beaters is Esava Ratugolea's move to CHF. A game defining CHF is solid gold.

To add to this.

Since we dropped Jed McEntee we're 5-1
Since Logan Evans debuted we're 5-2

I suspect you’re right.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a hunch, which turned into a theory, which last night turned into fact.

This thread is the source of Kenny’s power and he grows stronger everyday, by every post, by every page.

The age of Kenneth Hinkley is upon us.

His power level is over 100,000 (posts)
Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

U guys must be stoked whateley is in Paris at the moment because he would’ve had his little Kenny stiffy nice and firm over yesterdays win just beating away over daddy Hinkley
It’s probably fortunate because he would’ve died of a ruptured penis after seeing Kenneth beat all conquering Swans by almost 20 goals

Remember when Ken's excuse was the list isn't good enough?

Beating the top side by 112 puts a bit of a spanner in that.

Again, part of Kane roasting Tredrea on Footy Classified is because Warren disagreed with Davies’ comments that the list might not be good enough.

Now these same smug morons will be dining out on last night’s result.

It’s genuinely crackers.

Again, part of Kane roasting Tredrea on Footy Classified is because Warren disagreed with Davies’ comments that the list might not be good enough.

It’s genuinely crackers.
Kane said this morning it's surprising we beat the swans considering our defence is undersized and undermanned. 🥴

Righto..

We all know that last night looks nothing like the Hinkleyball we have all grown to hate. We have a greater chance to win than any other year because Hinkleyball has been thrown in the greyhound annihilator.

Not much kicking to Dixon in the pocket we looked great out of the middle. We are in with a huge chance to win, in spite of Hinkley's presence. Even if he is doing nothing. I want to win the premiership now but I will hate the hubris that will come from the four frauds, because we win the premiership in spite of them not because of them.

Will the Hinkley handbrake be too much still?

It’s genuinely crackers.
We have all pondered the question, is the list in 2024 good enough to win a flag.
I would say no and as we both know it’s just not me that believes this.
So why are we now playing our best footy for sometime?
There has definitely been a change in who we play and in what position they play.
No Marshall, no Jed, no Finn.
Rioli’s return, Rat playing forward
JHF playing more up forward with improved form of Wines,Drew and Rozee back to full fitness.
At the other end of the ground Burton has made way for the best midseason pick ever.
Since Jones has returned from injury his form has been the best we’ve seen from him.
That’s a lot of change within the list from halfway this year.
Also the competition has dropped off even more since the halfway mark.
I still don’t believe we are good enough to win the flag but right now I can’t put up a rational reason why we can’t considering the way all the teams are struggling.
One thing we can all agree on is there has never been a season like this one.

We all know that last night looks nothing like the Hinkleyball we have all grown to hate. We have a greater chance to win than any other year because Hinkleyball has been thrown in the greyhound annihilator.

Not much kicking to Dixon in the pocket we looked great out of the middle. We are in with a huge chance to win, in spite of Hinkley's presence. Even if he is doing nothing. I want to win the premiership now but I will hate the hubris that will come from the four frauds, because we win the premiership in spite of them not because of them.
If we win the premiership its because Hinkley got booed and held accountable by the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back