Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll coach out the season now regardless but if we lose, this will be the game that finishes him. if that makes sense.

We simply cannot drop it this given the stakes, the opposition, and recent record against said opposition.
Ken is set up to lose, if the Crows can impede Port in any way they will.

He’s in the perfect sweet spot few other coaches around the world have managed to inhabit:

If Port continues winning and climbing the ladder it’s an unexpected (hmm, why is that?) miracle conjured by an under-appreciated legend of the caper,

If Port flames out once again in Showdowns/September, there’s only so much blood Poor Kenny™ can extract from a stone, and nobody expected (hmm, why is that?) Port to do well anyway, did they?

The completely off-the-record thoughts of Choco Williams as regards all this would no doubt blow the sycophants’ hair back.
Yeah it will be poor Kenny got Port into a good position and the players let him down, Kenny can't kick it for them.

Kane on SEN:
"Craig McRae should move to the coaching box and change things, we know he is only on the bench to talk to players, he's not actually coaching from down there"

Wow just wow.
Whereas as Ken on the bench .............

No issues! 🥳🤣🤡😜

Bruh 36ers sacked their coach after appointing him in the offseason

Do it Port
The 36ers Board appointed Ninnis after seeing how he prepared the team last year with encouraging results and an improved W:L record post-Bruton.

So with no games played since the post season appointment, they reckon he's not up to it, and sack him??? 🤡

Club officials should stand down themselves for a stupid appointment if that's the case 🤔😠

Drafting Andrew “upper-middle class man’s Chayce Jones” McGrath with pick #1 might be his magnum opus, moreso than not having won a final in over 20 years.

Check out the guys tweets, he's been going for days posting Dodoro stuff ups. It is a serious body of work.

Drafting Andrew “upper-middle class man’s Chayce Jones” McGrath with pick #1 might be his magnum opus, moreso than not having won a final in over 20 years.

Surely though, the AFL media wouldn't consider that to be disrespectful from fickle fans. Oh Malbourne club I forgot.
:think:

Yep. Essendon’s a real heartland footy club.

Time for Gerard Whateley to purse his lips and lean back in his seat while Bombers fans like Robbo and RoCo pour their hearts out in passionate repudiation of mediocrity.

Not like that interstate franchise Port Power whose stupid fans expect a flag every year like in the Asseyanafalle, and don’t understand how lucky they are that Ken Hinkley deigns to collect $7,000,000 and counting to coach them to some way off bottom-4 where they otherwise belong.

The 36ers Board appointed Ninnis after seeing how he prepared the team last year with encouraging results and an improved W:L record post-Bruton.

So with no games played since the post season appointment, they reckon he's not up to it, and sack him??? 🤡

Club officials should stand down themselves for a stupid appointment if that's the case 🤔😠
I heard today that the 36ers appointed an assistant coach (American guy I think), who Ninnis didn't get on with. So the board has obviously decided that one of them had to go, and chose Ninnis.

I heard today that the 36ers appointed an assistant coach (American guy I think), who Ninnis didn't get on with. So the board has obviously decided that one of them had to go, and chose Ninnis.
I am pissed because I have already paid for my season tickets months ago after Ninnis was appointed. I will be voicing my disappointment and won't be renewing for season 2026 if they don't challenge and make finals, as this is on the management squarely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be like MasterChef where the producers brought back Poh after she'd been eliminated and she went on to be runner up. The AFL could pick a popular team, or two. that didn't qualify for finals and put them in the finals.

Why stop there though. Any team that wins a game during the season by more than 10 goals could get an indemnity pin that they can use to avoid being eliminated in a knockout final.

I'm sure there's plenty of ways the AFL can make finals more interesting.
We'd somehow use it and still get knocked out.

WELCOME SLOT!
EXTEND HARDY!

(doesn't have quite the same ring to it to be fair)

“When he arrived we’d only just survived relegation and suffered a racist sex scandal in Thailand! How quickly you forget!”

Well done Kenny and the Port horse racing syndicate. A good win for Savsonic today at Murray Bridge.

We should go halves in a table for the 10-year reunion. Plenty of time to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back