Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The port Adelaide supporters have turned the club around

Pure coincidence, m8.

Just like the club record winning streak immediately after Warren Tredrea broke ranks from the rest of the media scrum who hang off Old Mate’s scrotum.

He was always planning to coach from the bench for the very first time in Round 4 of his checks noteseleventh season.

My glorious king

Ken Hinkley Football GIF by Port Adelaide FC

Take the Hinkley love to the Carlton board. Thank you IMG_0670.JPG

Sincere apologies for any offence caused. I was trying to be ironic.

Pls don’t ban me - this is genuinely my favourite thread on big footy.

No, all g. Just don’t please don’t show any love for Hinks. He doesn’t deserve it. The biggest con-artist to ever coach in the AFL.

He’s been on Pepsi Max since KFC became sponsors I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No since AFL signed a deal, a couple of years back with Asahi beverages, which own the license in Australia to sell all Pepsi, Schweppes, Sunkist, Solo and Mountain Dew products.

Noticed that Kenny was on the Pepsi max instead of the Coke Zero, might have made a difference.
Drinks whatever the AFL's beverage sponsor provides for free so made the switch a while ago.

I hate to say it but I think the answer is clear, this thread needs to stay humming during finals to give Kenneth the power he needs to win the flag. Even if you win the prelim by 300 points, you need to keep the faith in what has worked to this point. God bless you all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are the oppo fans flooding this thread all of a sudden? Unless you want to criticise the club for keeping him on for so long, **** off back to your own boards where you can join supporters of clubs that don’t have such a long standing coach that’s done nothing. This is supposed to be our safe space.

Let Ken coach out his kids (JHF, Rozee and butters) entire footy career. He raised them and it would be rather cruel if he can't see the fruits of his children career.

Imagine the effort Ken put in developing those three. He need to see out his fruits of his labour
Do you get a kick out of this schadenfreude?

Why are the oppo fans flooding this thread all of a sudden? Unless you want to criticise the club for keeping him on for so long, **** off back to your own boards where you can join supporters of clubs that don’t have such a long standing coach that’s done nothing. This is supposed to be our safe space.

Cool down, Fizz. There’s no safe space at Port Adelaide.

Thanks for the link but this can’t be it - it doesn’t say anything about the playing list?

In Hinkleys post make presser he said we were outplayed, he said we were poor and that “as we sit here today Brisbane is better than us but we are working on that”. He said we weren’t one of the best teams in the comp but he also said we were able to turn it around “at their best this team can match it with all teams”.

I thought PowerLil said that Hinkley has said we didn’t have the list?

Can you add the link - when did Ken say he didn’t have the playing list?

Here, in full, but the quote happens at 7:52 of the video:

Thanks for the link but this can’t be it - it doesn’t say anything about the playing list?

In Hinkleys post make presser he said we were outplayed, he said we were poor and that “as we sit here today Brisbane is better than us but we are working on that”. He said we weren’t one of the best teams in the comp but he also said we were able to turn it around “at their best this team can match it with all teams”.

I thought PowerLil said that Hinkley has said we didn’t have the list?
Sections of the Port crowd roundly booed Hinkley when he was shown on Adelaide Oval's big screens. And while Hinkley admitted the fan reaction wasn't fun post-match, he conceded it's the "reality" of his job before taking a swipe at Port's squad, stat it is "not one of the best teams in the competition".

"We sit below that (the best teams in the AFL) — everyone agrees," he said. "We have to keep working to change what our results have been to make sure they turn around and become what we need them to be." Hinkley's comments directly contradict what he said in March when he declared that Port's squad is "the best list that we've had in a good period of time".

Here, in full, but the quote happens at 7:52 of the video:

I’ve just listened to it - I didn’t hear him mention “the list”. I heard we’re not one of the best teams in the comp we have to keep working - but I also heard “at our best we can match it with any team”. This was after we were smashed by Brisbane. I was at that game, I would have thought those comments were very optimistic under the circumstances.

Yep. He had more than his fair share of opportunities. He ultimatelly failed in each one of them.

2013 - 7th
EF:
a, w. 87-63 Collingwood
SF: a, l. 80-96 Geelong

2014 - 5th
EF:
h, w. 132-75 Richmond
SF: a, w. 105-83 Fremantle
PF: a, l. 94-97 Hawthorn

2015 - 9th

2016 - 10th

2017 - 5th