Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely not?

If this is a real quote I think it might be the single dumbest thing Kane has ever said, and that is a high bar. His idea to motivate the team is to tell the players that those 50,000 screaming fans out there cheering on your every move are the enemy?
That would be insane.

I understand that his schtick is basically to incite and name call football fans and he does this with the Port fans against Ken Hinkley but it is a time for bringing the club and everyone together.

Basically he's way overstepped the line if he's said that and it shows that poor motivation is external and true motivation is within.

Surely not?

If this is a real quote I think it might be the single dumbest thing Kane has ever said, and that is a high bar. His idea to motivate the team is to tell the players that those 50,000 screaming fans out there cheering on your every move are the enemy?

I love how being anti Hinkley = being anti Port Adelaide in the world of Kane Cornes.

Also, the vast majority of Port supporters are not nearly invested enough to even have a strong opinion on Hinkley.

He's a total dickhead and might even be the biggest dickhead in his family and THAT is a high bar.

Kane's getting more sensationalist with this narrative as time goes on.

He's desperate to highlight it every opportunity he gets, and I have no doubt he just has and probably always had, a real disdain for most of us.

Funny thing is, him and most of the other Hinkleyphiles in the media say the booing had zero effect on our fortunes, but now he's basically admitting that the emotion from it drives the team?

Also disingenuously conflating the booing of Ken solely, as in every time his head popped up, to booing the team in general.

So the team should go out there with the mindset of 22 of us vs Geelong and 50k supporters paying their hard earned on a Thurs night cheering on the power........sensationalist BS.

If we lose it'll be because of the booing 2 months ago as well. He'll have his cake and eat it too thanks.

He'll frame this narrative however he wants, disregard any facts that don't suit his agenda and peddle it as much as he can. He's as anti Port as they come.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
That would be insane.

I understand that his schtick is basically to incite and name call football fans and he does this with the Port fans against Ken Hinkley but it is a time for bringing the club and everyone together.

Basically he's way overstepped the line if he's said that and it shows that poor motivation is external and true motivation is within.
It is unlike a Cornes to create disunity within the club.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It all starts now, this is where Hinkley sits the exam. Another good effort getting us in to this position again, but for a lot of us that was never the concern, i always believed we would make finals and be in the mix for top 4/2, but it is time to deliver when it matters.

The comment you replied to is no longer available. Can you expand pls Chewy as I missed it?

Sorry Lil, that was my comment to where I posted that she mentioned CD to Collingwood, last Thursday on the sports show on AA and that I personally thought that he is feeding her crap with the hope that the media will create a backdoor for him to escape with a new job if it all goes wrong, but my theory has been debunked.

Last edited:

"This game could be won in the coach’s box, and you’d give Scott the advantage in this one."

Kane Corner ladies and gentlemen. Ports list is deficient and Kerninley is the best coach in the league.

But also Chris Scott will probs pull his pants down on Thurs night because Kern is a dullard with no tricks to pull.

"This game could be won in the coach’s box, and you’d give Scott the advantage in this one."

Kane Corner ladies and gentlemen. Ports list is deficient and Kerninley is the best coach in the league.

But also Chris Scott will probs pull his pants down on Thurs night because Kern is a dullard with no tricks to pull.
I had a chuckle yesterday when I saw that Gerard "Ken is your lord and saviour you ungrateful heathens" Whateley doesn't have second placed Port in his Top 4 finals seeds. Why would that be Mr Whateley?

It all starts now, this is where Hinkley sits the exam. Another good effort getting us in to this position again, but for a lot of us that was never the concern, i always believed we would make finals and be in the mix for top 4/2, but it is time to deliver when it matters.
He's already beaten Geelong in a qualifying final twice.

For me, his first exam is to win a knockout final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back