Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Kane Cornes has ripped into West Coast for taking too long to find a coach which I'm ngl wonder if he's pushing the narrative before the season for us and Ken ends
Kane Kornes: West Coast are taking too long to find a new coach?
Also Kane Kornes: But who are they going to get?

Interesting article from Will Schofield saying that he expects Steven King to be named West Coast coach.

Interesting for 2 reasons

1. 3 of our 2004 players listed as being in the running including Ladey who has previously said he is not leaving Melbourne due to his kids education.

2. The word Hinkley did not appear in the article at all.

So have those motherf_ckers tried to leverage Hinkley an extension using the West Coast job just like they did with Gold Coast?

I think this thread has gone cold. Needs a warm up before the boil tomorrow night.

stove hclotm19 GIF by Hallmark Channel

There's not enough bandwidth on the site, mate.
Look up the 9 diagnostic criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder in the DSM 5 clinical manual. ( edited for accuracy )

Tell you what, I'll give you a starting point:
* Excessive histrionics - grabbing one's tie and performing a mock throttling action, and yelling "Allan Scott, you were wrong" .
See how many others you can identify.

Grabbing a tie = narcissism

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awarded to the player with the most pressure acts in a losing prelim final.
And it still wouldn't be McEntee, because his pressure isn't even actually particularly good.

Ken, Koch and Cornes hate the club, its supporters and everything you represent.
It’s interesting, I’d be using the Brisbane game as motivation, but not because it’d be good to stick it up the supporters, although that would be on brand given I don’t think Ken has ever acknowledged the supporters as the ones to do it for.
I’d be looking at it like this. The day was supposed to honour the 2004 side, the only Port side to take home the ultimate prize in our AFL era. You disgrace the fans on that day, you deserve to hear it. But why were those fans so pissed off? Because of how sacred the 2004 side is to us. So if that’s how patriotic we’re gonna get over a premiership team, imagine how much it’ll mean to salute once more after waiting 20 long years. Time to get out there and join them in exclusive company at the club.

Apparently because I don’t think we can win the premiership, I’ll have egg on my face if we finish 2nd. Get ****ing real Fitzy.

It’s like a gambling addict blowing hundreds of thousands over a decade, losing his job, losing his wife, losing his house, credit rating now so bad he can’t even get a mobile phone.

But with his last tenner he wins Division 2 in Powerball and PROVES HIS PARENTS/BOSS/EX-WIFE WRONG!

It’s like a gambling addict blowing hundreds of thousands over a decade, losing his job, losing his wife, losing his house, credit rating now so bad he can’t even get a mobile phone.

But with his last tenner he wins Division 2 in Powerball and PROVES HIS PARENTS/BOSS/EX-WIFE WRONG!
Maybe that’s why I hate my job selling Lotto tickets so much. This dicKHead has subconsciously tainted everything I have in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back