Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't make finals next year and he'll be gone before the season is over. Unfortunately, we have a long 12 months ahead of us until that eventuates.

Sacked after racking up another V/AFL record no doubt.

The other gripe I have with Hinkley is on his insistence to be complimentary to every team we play. During a press conference on Friday he was calling the Western Bulldogs a "great team". It's a typical Hinkley tactic and perhaps he does it to create a "nice guy" image that will make the media go easier on him and avoid scrutiny when Port underdelivers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are ppl talking about Clarkson when

a. we already have a coach
b. the AFL will pay him millions more to go to the Gold Coast
Yep. Considering Clarko's plan for a year off, Dew's contract ending next year and the AFL's continued reckless spending on the Gold Coast, it's very obvious Clarko will be at the Suns in 2023.

Not serious of course. But that is the point, or more accurately, Hinkley should feel so uncomfortable, he will walk.
The campaigner won’t walk, he wants all the money he can get.
His 6 month payout will be worth more than what his next assistants job gets him. He will take us for all he can.

I don't think so anymore needs a reset, good kids no doubt but there's a Dads Army element that wont get it done now. Hinkley needs to go but there's some other issues as well.
You make it sound like you are Geelong.
I think you have a great age profile but there are a couple of club legends that do only have a year or two left which is why it’s imperative you make hay whilst the sun shines

Remember it's easy to Sack a coach , it's very hard to change a team that takes years

Look at Chelsea fc , when it doesn't work Sack the coach and hire someone who can do better with the current talent
but also remember that its job done and the Hinkley haters should be very quiet right now, according to the decision makers at the club.

You make it sound like you are Geelong.
I think you have a great age profile but there are a couple of club legends that do only have a year or two left which is why it’s imperative you make hay whilst the sun shines
I don't think Boak, Gray, Jonas & Dixon will be there again for a serious tilt.

Clarkson just got himself a 12 month Hawfs-sponsored holiday. He's not parachuting into a high pressure gig tomorrow when in a year he could get the red carpet rolled out for a last-ditch effort to save Gold Coast from their own ineptitude where if he fails the rhetoric will be "not even the great Alastair Clarkson could save them".

Yep. Considering Clarko's plan for a year off, Dew's contract ending next year and the AFL's continued reckless spending on the Gold Coast, it's very obvious Clarko will be at the Suns in 2023.
So we get to watch gold coast win premierships while Hinkley continues to.... Try harderer... FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back