Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The smugness of rucci today on his show. Thinks he owns the club. That turd is a stain on the club and any decent administration wouldn't have him within a mile of the joint. Every afternoon its like the club sanctions one of its employees to goad and gaslight the supporters. It's madness. What sort of administration would allow that?

To prove to you that I'm also capable of criticising the great man, I'll tell you what I think he has done wrong this year.

Not backing his natural football brain a bit more. I think the members have been getting to him a little and as a result he's tried to play into their wants and desires. Knowing Ken like I do, when he really opens up his mind to the 4d elements of his gameplan then things really start firing on all cylinders.

This is why I actually blame our supporters for the loss to the Bulldogs last year, not Ken. We put too much pressure on him and the boys to succeed rather than just trusting lion heart to use that football mind of his to win.
You were doing so well, and then you go and out yourself too obviously. You could have kept trolling for days but couldn't help yourself. Amateur

I mean, like one of those birthday hats u get at hungry jacks? Those are paper, they might digest ok. Or do u mean like a bowler hat? Those might be a bit of work. Maybe even a few sittings.
Dandyyyy cmon mate. I have genuine concerns here. I spent some time on quora right, and if it’s paper ur good. Even wool or cotton should be ok, u might need to use scissors to get it into manageable bite sizes though. But. Plastic? I dunno man, I can only imagine chewing a hard hat, u need to be careful with that. Serious

Just lookin out for u! Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ, people. We can't afford to pay the bloke out, plain and simple. That certainly won't be helped if you all start pulling your money from the club.

I'm sure you can all support the boys for one more bloody year until a new coach comes in and continues our slightly above average form with our slightly above average list.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of youngsters are finally starting to come good in recent months. Are you going to regret pulling your membership when we're suddenly 5 straight wins next season?

Grow up the lot of you.
Made 4 mill profit last year happy clapper

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I look forward to you coming back here in the middle of the season next year with your tail between your legs.
They won't be back, hasn't been around all year until Kochi said ken was staying,that's how the happy clappers work, they are pathetic

I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself.
Haha you are a clown, lurking until your messiah kept his job,weak as water

Disgusting decision by the club that doesn’t really add up!

Monday we will review football department at seasons end, 3 days later we commit to the biggest con artist Ken Hinkley the AFL has ever seen?!!!

I’d say this goes over the board and the AFL called the shots and if this is the case, it’s not fair on the board - are their hands tied?

What can we do?

Honestly make his life hell. Attend training sessions and make him uncomfortable. Boo him on gameday. He is an arrogant pr*ck that has no dignity to walk away, knowing the majority of fan base want him gone, so we need to be louder and make his life hell!

Get active patriots.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The only argument against that is it'd mean I'd have to attend a game, and I simply can't bring myself to do so. I hope the Port fans who do attend the Showdown make themselves heard, and show the morons in charge what a disgraceful decision this is.

Why even reply to the Dandy Warhols, obvious troll. It was obvious In his first post that said the best we can possibly hope for is a flag every 30 years.

In an 18 team comp the best we can hope for is one every 30 years? Yeah nah, we can do better than that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting... no one has been able to name a genuine error from Ken yet. Gee, wonder why??? ******* LOL.

I haven't made the bet yet as I'm waiting for my father to send the money from London, we're going halves on the bet you see.

But mark my words, I'll share the slip for all to see.
Haha the more I scroll the more you lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back