Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To prove to you that I'm also capable of criticising the great man, I'll tell you what I think he has done wrong this year.

Not backing his natural football brain a bit more. I think the members have been getting to him a little and as a result he's tried to play into their wants and desires. Knowing Ken like I do, when he really opens up his mind to the 4d elements of his gameplan then things really start firing on all cylinders.

This is why I actually blame our supporters for the loss to the Bulldogs last year, not Ken. We put too much pressure on him and the boys to succeed rather than just trusting lion heart to use that football mind of his to win.

To prove to you that I'm also capable of criticising the great man, I'll tell you what I think he has done wrong this year.

Not backing his natural football brain a bit more. I think the members have been getting to him a little and as a result he's tried to play into their wants and desires. Knowing Ken like I do, when he really opens up his mind to the 4d elements of his gameplan then things really start firing on all cylinders.

This is why I actually blame our supporters for the loss to the Bulldogs last year, not Ken. We put too much pressure on him and the boys to succeed rather than just trusting lion heart to use that football mind of his to win.
Ok so it's a parody account for sure.

Definitely nothing to do with Drew starting on the bench, Bailey smith being allowed to play +1 in the midfield and the club not holding any competitive training drills for the 2 weeks leading into the game.

All three of those are 100% on Hinkley and no one else.

You're making it too obvious m8, dial it back a bit.

What bullshit. If he is that pissweak he shouldn’t be in the business of coaching. You are a deadset troll.#

You have a long way to go before your as good as thunderpants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting... no one has been able to name a genuine error from Ken yet. Gee, wonder why??? ******* LOL.

I haven't made the bet yet as I'm waiting for my father to send the money from London, we're going halves on the bet you see.

But mark my words, I'll share the slip for all to see.
Easy done-

1. 2021 a 71 point home preliminary final loss last year. A game Ken said he'd not change anything. Starting Drew on the bench and putting Robbie Gray on the ball less then a month after Drew held Liberatore in a crucial round 23 game.

2. 2020 losing a home preliminary final against Richmond in a season where his side had the home advantage, home crowd & didn't have his side in a hub out of their own bed bar a 5 week block mid year.

3. 2018 missing the final 8 entirely after a 11-4 start. One of the rare times this has occurred.

4. 2014 blowing a 10-1 start to the season to finish 5th. Therefore forcing the side into sudden death games through to the preliminary final they subsequently lost to Hawthorn.

5. 2013 half time against Geelong in a semi final, 4 goals up at half time he tells the players to be prepared for Geelong's come back instead of going for their throat to win the game.

That's the simple 5 mistakes/failures/errors of Ken's without even thinking about it. They will forever sit on his resume.

You aren't very good at this.

Maybe footy & betting aren't for you. Especially betting as you can't bet 10 grand on a market that doesn't exist. But please continue to chase clout it is entertaining.

Name one genuine coaching error Ken has made this year that wasn't down to underperforming players, players carrying injuries or the opposition just having a far stronger list than us.

Name me one and I'll eat my hat.
How about the masterstroke of playing Sam Mayes at Full-forward against the Dees it think it was early on? Got destroyed, then dropped the next week.
How about the last 4 games playing McEntee who is just a passenger with zero influence, and who will just get delisted once his contract ends, while players like Schofield, Williams, et-al languish in the Maggies?
How about having Rozee train with the midfield in the preseason, then play him for the first five games as a small forward. Moved him to the midfield halfway through the Carlton match for him to nearly win it off his boot. Then to keep him there & we start winning games! Brilliant coaching Ken!
How about dropping Hayes after we had won 5 out of seven, then persisting with a stopgap of 'no rucks" despite it clearly being a failure?
How about his refusal to play talls like Ollie Lord? Eg, perfect opportunity last week with Marshall & Georgie out.

Just to name a few. There have been a litany of awful selection errors that have destabilised the team. Game-day coaching is static & reactive. Game plan has been easily worked out by opposition teams. Young developing in-form players ignored. He has destroyed the fabric of this team! Confidence of our 2nd-tier players is shot, and our assistant coaches have walked, and/or are walking.

Sign him up for another 4 years I say!

Interesting... no one has been able to name a genuine error from Ken yet. Gee, wonder why??? ******* LOL.

I haven't made the bet yet as I'm waiting for my father to send the money from London, we're going halves on the bet you see.

But mark my words, I'll share the slip for all to see.
And the big Daddy of all Hinkley lunacy

Prelim Final v Bulldogs after tagging Liberatore out of the game when we beat them Drew starts on the bench.

Liberatore gets 4 clearances and Bulldogs have won the game by quarter time.

Jesus Christ, people. We can't afford to pay the bloke out, plain and simple. That certainly won't be helped if you all start pulling your money from the club.

I'm sure you can all support the boys for one more bloody year until a new coach comes in and continues our slightly above average form with our slightly above average list.

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of youngsters are finally starting to come good in recent months. Are you going to regret pulling your membership when we're suddenly 5 straight wins next season?

Grow up the lot of you.

50cent-smile.gif

This is definitely a dickhead or kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back