Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see. So, because I'm offering an opinion that goes against the deranged big footy calvary, I'm automatically a troll?

Nice one, lads. I've just upped the bet to $10k. I'll keep going if I need to show you what a true Ken-doll I really am.
Are you a multi-millionaire or something? What is someone with that kind of money to throw away doing on bigfooty?

I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself.

I wouldn’t have been comfortable putting $7.5k on Port to make a GF at inducement-inflated odds of $3, come 5pm, 11/09/21.

Ergo, you’re either a zealot or a liar.

Name one genuine coaching error Ken has made this year that wasn't down to underperforming players, players carrying injuries or the opposition just having a far stronger list than us.

Name me one and I'll eat my hat.

I've lurked here for a number of years but felt the need to join recently as you clowns are embarrassing yourselves and the club.

I've got a 7.5k bet on us making the GF next year. That's how confident I am in the boys responding to Ken being under fire. The boys are lion-hearted when it comes to their coach. And in return, the coach is a lion heart himself.
Post your betting slip, liar.

Name one genuine coaching error Ken has made this year that wasn't down to underperforming players, players carrying injuries or the opposition just having a far stronger list than us.

So, how about that screenshot of your 7.5k 10k bet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Straight of the top of my head there is the following;

Not playing a ruckman for most of the year.
Playing Sam Mayes on Steven May and making him our #1 target I50 all night. (Finlayson kicked 6 in the SANFL that round)
Constant picking of McEntee.
Rozee being wasted up forward for the first 4.5 games. Since going into the midfield he’s been the one of the best players in the Comp.
Not making a change in the dying minutes of the showdown when we were 2 goals up.
Not making changes late in the 3rd against Brisbane when we had 4 injured players to maintain our 4 goal lead into 3/4 time.
Not taking McKenzie off Lynch last week when he kept falling over and was getting smashed.
Dropping MG last week with Marshall also out with Covid.
Having Davies come out and say none of the player in the 2s deserved to play AFL after Duursma probably played his best ever game.
Not dropping underperforming players (like DBJ)
Out best goal scorer in the reserves is being played in defence.

I’m probably forgetting a few, but others can add to this.

Interesting... no one has been able to name a genuine error from Ken yet. Gee, wonder why??? ****ing LOL.

I haven't made the bet yet as I'm waiting for my father to send the money from London, we're going halves on the bet you see.

But mark my words, I'll share the slip for all to see.

Playing Sam Mayes on Steven May and making him our #1 target I50 all night. (Finlayson kicked 6 in the SANFL that round)
Rozee being wasted up forward for the first 4.5 games. Since going into the midfield he’s been the one of the best players in the Comp.
Not making a change in the dying minutes of the showdown when we were 2 goals up.
Not making changes late in the 3rd against Brisbane when we had 4 injured players to maintain our 4 goal lead into 3/4 time.
Not taking McKenzie off Lynch last week when he kept falling over and was getting smashed.
Having Davies come out and say none of the player in the 2s deserved to play AFL after Duursma probably played his best ever game.

That's a lot of hats. Bon appétit.

Interesting... no one has been able to name a genuine error from Ken yet. Gee, wonder why??? ******* LOL.

I haven't made the bet yet as I'm waiting for my father to send the money from London, we're going halves on the bet you see.

I literally just named about 10

Tell us about round 3 at home v hawks in a game we were honouring Russ…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nice try. All I see is a list of injuries and underperforming youngsters on your list here. These aren't coaching errors and if you think they are then I'm not entirely sure you understand aussie rules football.

Interesting... no one has been able to name a genuine error from Ken yet. Gee, wonder why??? ******* LOL.

Hard to tell if this is a genuine knuckle dragger or a Lynda Loades type account.

Can't risk moving and having the greyhound graveyard in his backyard discovered.

I bet he made made them lick the chicken salt off his nuts as an apology for being too slow before he kicked them to death, allegedly

Seek help.

Also, sack Hinkley.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back