Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1660315775354.png

Is this Dan Houston?

Name one genuine coaching error Ken has made this year that wasn't down to underperforming players, players carrying injuries or the opposition just having a far stronger list than us.

Name me one and I'll eat my hat.
Failing to address hawthorn marking most forward 50 entries then rebounding to lost the Ebert tribute game.
All donuts could say “I don’t understand how we lost”

Interesting... no one has been able to name a genuine error from Ken yet. Gee, wonder why??? ******* LOL.

I haven't made the bet yet as I'm waiting for my father to send the money from London, we're going halves on the bet you see.

But mark my words, I'll share the slip for all to see.
The major one I can think of is applying for the position of head coach of Port Adelaide.

May I ask why you wouldn’t? Obviously each to their own just interested in why anyone would give Ken a $1.
I guess first of all Im an international member which means my membership is nothing compared to a seated membership like most on here have (or had). I make little difference either way. From a practical sense it also comes with WatchAFL... which means I get a good platform for watching the AFLW games and neutral games either way.

But I think more than all that I want to stick fat with the club. At some point things will turn, because no matter what, no individual is bigger than the club. Those in charge will one day leave, Ken will one day go, we will one day have control back... so Im gonna stay through the dark days. I dont judge anybody who doesnt, but thats my way of looking at it.

Finally while not sacking Ken is disgusting, I dont think its as bad a decision as his extension in 2020, or destroying the captaincy in 2019, or not sacking him after round 5 if there was no finals clause. Its arguably not even as bad as not sacking him in 2019. Its just another in a long line of ludicrous decisions over the past 5 years.

Such a sad day for the pafc, we are a club in decline and denial. If you think this season is a anomaly then you will see the fruits of mediocrity next year. This is because ken wasn't challenged in the western Bulldogs prelim debacle and now hasn't been challenged for the season now. Instead excuses have been offered trying to stear criticism away from the coach.

Kens sowing the seeds of a contract extension by creating the narrative already that we are a club lacking resources because if covid and he will make it clear that a pass mark for next year is finals as if that is some sort of triumph. He will be on the phones in the preseason to reinforce this narrative to his media mates. By round 10 next year the board will do it again because they are completely incompetent and don't really care. It's the Alberton boys club

The latest I heard from a pro hinkley fan today was that the club has been negotiating with some potential key player recruits for some time and negotiations are dependent on Ken remaining the coach in 2023.
Wy not, some more injury prone players like Polec, Ryder, Fantasia, Rocliff, Watts, so we can fail over and over. May be he's going after someone that can terrorise Lachie Niele like Cam Sutclife.

Are they calling it the missing pieces to the puzzle lol, the missing piece to the puzzle is the idiot putting the puzzle together.

Last edited:
Ken Hinkley can go and duck himself, the man makes me sick, he is a loser to his core and uses the only skills he has as a salesman to sell the absolute bullshit that the Media and Happy Clappers love.

Duck him, I hope it all blows up in his face.

The only up side is that I can pull any financial support and sit back and watch, I don't have to care, like they don't give a shit about their members.

Caro.... should have walked in 2017. Should have walked now. Hinkleys can't handle the pressure of Adelaide. Koch is a big mouthed loser. Blah blah blah. Just **** off, both of you.

So where is Richardson all of a sudden, hasn't even go the guts to put himself front and center and stabilise things, another weak pathetic piece that is the new Port Adelaide.

They don't care. They never planned getting rid of Hinkley. They just held the announcement until there's only two rounds left, one of which is a showdown which they're assuming will pull focus.

They are utter cowards and have basically spat in everyone's faces and will now go back into their ivory towers until next season, slapping each other the back for a job well done and eating ham and cheese toasties cut into quarters (by decree of his royal highness kernel finkley)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess first of all Im an international member which means my membership is nothing compared to a seated membership like most on here have (or had). I make little difference either way. From a practical sense it also comes with WatchAFL... which means I get a good platform for watching the AFLW games and neutral games either way.

But I think more than all that I want to stick fat with the club. At some point things will turn, because no matter what, no individual is bigger than the club. Those in charge will one day leave, Ken will one day go, we will one day have control back... so Im gonna stay through the dark days. I dont judge anybody who doesnt, but thats my way of looking at it.

Finally while not sacking Ken is disgusting, I dont think its as bad a decision as his extension in 2020, or destroying the captaincy in 2019, or not sacking him after round 5 if there was no finals clause. Its arguably not even as bad as not sacking him in 2019. Its just another in a long line of ludicrous decisions over the past 5 years.

It’s also easier to do if you don’t have to traipse into town every second week to sit there with your arms crossed.

It’s not just the money for me, it’s my time, energy and dragging others into it.

Sitting at a game not giving a shit if we win or lose was horrendous this year.

Especially awful was the Ebert game that I wanted to win so badly.

People who don’t actually go to games in general (not you), seem to be the biggest pro Hinkley lot.

Easy for them as they just turn off the tv when shit starts going wrong in the third quarter.

Caro.... should have walked in 2017. Should have walked now. Hinkleys can't handle the pressure of Adelaide. Koch is a big mouthed loser. Blah blah blah. Just * off, both of you.
It's just a pity these articles don't come out prior to decisions being made.

They don't care. They never planned getting rid of Hinkley. They just held the announcement until there's only two rounds left, one of which is a showdown which they're assuming will pull focus.

They are utter cowards and have basically spat in everyone's faces and will now go back into their ivory towers until next season, slapping each other the back for a job well done and eating ham and cheese toasties cut into quarters (by decree of his royal highness kernel finkley)
Yeah I think deep down we all knew what was going to happen.

It’s also easier to do if you don’t have to traipse into town every second week to sit there with your arms crossed.

It’s not just the money for me, it’s my time, energy and dragging others into it.

Sitting at a game not giving a s**t if we win or lose was horrendous this year.

Especially awful was the Ebert game that I wanted to win so badly.

People who don’t actually go to games in general (not you), seem to be the biggest pro Hinkley lot.

Easy for them as they just turn off the tv when s**t starts going wrong in the third quarter.
I have posted this before.

The classic example would be my Mother In Law, she has always been a member but when we moved to AO she found it much easier to get the train straight in. She would go to catch up with other relatives at the game and she really enjoyed the circus entertainment before the game.

If i challenged her on our performance or on Hinkley she would shoot me down and call me negative, so basically she went to have a day out catch up with relatives and friends, get some entertainment, oh and don't forget she got to play dress ups in her Port clobber.

She is moving to Queensland next week and I asked her if she was going to continue her membership with Port and she replied nah not any more, I responded with you can follow Stewy at the Suns and she smiled.

So there you go, a Happy Clapper that can drop Port like a hot potato and this is someone that had a whole room full of Port stuff and sold the lot, most to Britt Perry's mother, one of our AFLW girls.

Wy not, some more injury prone players like Polec, Ryder, Fantasia, Rocliff, Watts, so we can fail over and over. May be he's going after someone that can terrorise Lachie Niele like Cam Sutclife.

Are they calling it the missing pieces to the puzzle lol, the missing piece to the puzzle is the idiot putting the puzzle together.
We could have peak Dustin Martin and Buddy Franklin in our team, and Ken would find a way to stuff it up.

I want an assurance from someone at the club that Ken will coach out his contract and that’s it.

Perhaps a posted letter or two to board members is the go.

Emails are easy to discount. (White noise).

I want an assurance from someone at the club that Ken will coach out his contract and that’s it.

Perhaps a posted letter or two to board members is the go.

Emails are easy to discount. (White noise).
The only assurance we will get is when Hinkley makes finals next year and I only say this because our list is capable of a top 8 finish, he will get a not to unfamiliar contract extension and all the shit will be forgotten, remember he's only concerned about the now and living in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back