Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got two Kochle Brother threads so it takes a bit to find the serious one.

Just reading on things here during the bye, I would have to say the worst aspect of Koch's reign is that the most important competitive advantage that we have, that is, a tradition of winning and the Creed, etc, has been eroded by him. Without it, we are a poorly run club like Glenelg but with the shallow vanity of a Morning TV Show.

When Koch dies and someone like Tredders takes over, the contrast will be stark.

We really are run by the AFL with Koch as a puppet and little else.
Why has the AFL even got a 1% say in who is on our Board and who is Chairman???????

Well now we know why he's been so quiet lately.

Hope he gets it. I reckon he will do more for Port on the commission than as chairman of our club.

The article I linked says the other contender is a Geelong bloke, so you know he'll get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to door knock and campaign as hard as we can to get him over the line
I am not so sure.

I fear he could become an enemy. The worse we become without him, the better he looks.

From April.

I gather this is a decision that will be made later in the year?
He said last Qantas AGM that he would leave the Qantas board at the 2024 Qantas AGM which is usually held last week of October or first week of November. The AFL financial year ends 31st October so they both tie in and he probably leaves both chairmanships then.

He said last Qantas AGM that he would leave the Qantas board at the 2024 Qantas AGM which is usually held last week of October or first week of November. The AFL financial year ends 31st October so they both tie in and he probably leaves both chairmanships then.

Well perhaps the AFL are timing the Koch release from Alberton… then will pull some other string for us I guess.

Would mean the end of Ken surely this year, especially if we don’t make the 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back