Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

when does his contract end? would love to send him all the SA tourism merch in the world on that day to send him off

Please just shut up.

team america vomit GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Living in Sydney and being completely sheltered from South Australian culture is why David should have kept his mouth shut about all this.

It's no secret that he's been speaking less this year in particular - it has been by design.

Guess he just couldn't help himself on this one.

Fwiw, I understand where he's coming from to a degree, but he's also alienating a large chunk of the supporter base in doing so.

Living in Sydney and being completely sheltered from South Australian culture is why David should have kept his mouth shut about all this.

It's no secret that he's been speaking less this year in particular - it has been by design.

Fwiw, I understand where he's coming from to a degree, but he's also alienating a large chunk of the supporter base in doing so.
Yeah sure we don't want fans engaging in biffo, getting into altercations with players/mascots, nor do we want them booing injured players (if that even happened)

We do want our players to fly the flag if required (legal bump outt otherwise), and we do want the oppo to embarrass themselves with gestures and comments that come back to bite them, and we do want our players to win

Mister "everyone's second team" and "wave your scarves NOW" needs to Learn About The Club

The media has made a large beat up of this before and after.

But Koch needs to walk away from talking.

What a silly fellow

Rachele is a total flog, but it's a pretty harmless comment. I didn't even mind the teeth gesture, gets the crowd involved, good bit of theatre. It's harmless.
Eh. It's not even funny, just like when it is applied to Collingwood supporters. For a member of the AFLPA that required player weights to not be disclosed because of mental health concerns, it seems hypocritical.

View attachment disappointing.mp4

What can you say?

I've said it a long time, Koch is an AFL puppet and his reaction to the Showdown win is another piece of proof.

I understand that he's trying to do his best to send out nice guy vibes to help get Dan off but in the end, he serves himself first, the AFL second and the Port Adelaide Football Club a distant third.

His reaction to the Showdown win is another of that I can't believe how this dude is acting. It is really simple David. Enjoy the win and the hope we'll do well in finals.

If we win premierships, it will be in spite of Ken and David.

What a joyless sycophant.

What can you say?

I've said it a long time, Koch is an AFL puppet and his reaction to the Showdown win is another piece of proof.

I understand that he's trying to do his best to send out nice guy vibes to help get Dan off but in the end, he serves himself first, the AFL second and the Port Adelaide Football Club a distant third.

His reaction to the Showdown win is another of that I can't believe how this dude is acting. It is really simple David. Enjoy the win and the hope we'll do well in finals.

If we win premierships, it will be in spite of Ken and David.

What a joyless sycophant.
You can honestly see him after the Grand Final hugging Fages on the boundary line after we have been beaten by a goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back