Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Didn't see a game day thread so here it is. Hope you like my well researched effort.

St Kilda vs West Coast

Saints
Wilkie Howard Webster
Stocker Battle Nas
Byrnes Sinclair Jones
Wood Membrey Hill
Higgins Membrey Henry
Marshall Steele Clark

Int: Owens Wilson Butler Garcia

Sub: Bonner

Eagles
Bloke one, M Barrassed, Dunno
Pigeonface, NE One, Chesser
Tim Kelly, Sir Harley Reid OBE, bloke next to Harley Reid
Whomever, Flyin' Ryan, Jacques Petrol jelly
Jake Waterman's understudy, Oscar Allen, Cripps
Bailey Thingo, That Jar Jar Binks looking guy they got in the MSD last year with the dreads, Ginbey

Int: who cares

Preview:

The Eagles are the Anti-us. They came into the national comp and had two premierships in their first 5 years. They are one of the richest clubs with only one rival club in the whole of the largest state in Australia. They play in blue and yellow, they have been shithouse since Covid and are about to play their first game in nearly a decade with a new coach.

We lost again last week, we were sloppier than usual in the wet and couldn't get it done. We're just looking at winding the season up probably.

Both teams are without some stars. It will probably be deemed unwatchable by footy puritans. I hope we win playing a brand of footy that will serve our youngsters well in their development, or failing that just a win because that's why we watch.

Saints by twenty/plenty

Last edited:

Think I’ll just watch snippets at the pub while I’m having a punt. This’ll be the first game in about five years I’m not dedicating my time to.
The deadest of dead rubbers.
Could at least have given Heath a shot to make it half interesting.

Think I’ll just watch snippets at the pub while I’m having a punt. This’ll be the first game in about five years I’m not dedicating my time to.
The deadest of dead rubbers.
Could at least have given Heath a shot to make it half interesting.
Yep very disappointing they haven't chucked a few of the untried players in to give us something to look at.

You reckon they could have at least snuck in one of Heath, Keeler or Allison as well as Garcia.

Added the prefix, as I chose sleep instead of making an op yesterday.

Also, match link for peoples;

And this is also Hills 250th game played and also also, that everyone knows already;

Eagles average more free kicks per.
We're kind of even in clearances.
They're cleaner by disposal.

So of course betting agencies state they have no chance and we'll shit this in, so high chance we'll bottle it under the pressure of favouritism.

Tired Fight Club GIF

Left it to the gods.
Was going if petrol was under $1.75 per litre, but alas!
Got them over the line against North and Swans but today they're on their own!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schoenmaker the hold over emergency and Garcia the sub...
Does Ross have alzheimer's? I can't understand why he continues to persists with mediocre players who shouldn't be on our list next year when their younger replacements who are arguably already better sit on the sidelines.

Yep very disappointing they haven't chucked a few of the untried players in to give us something to look at.

You reckon they could have at least snuck in one of Heath, Keeler or Allison as well as Garcia.
As supporters it’s all we got!

Left it to the gods.
Was going if petrol was under $1.75 per litre, but alas!
Got them over the line against North and Swans but today they're on their own!
I just drive from Isa to Townsville the other day.
$2.12 in isa
$2.06 hughenden
$1.83 Townsville
I was shocked to see sub $2

I just drive from Isa to Townsville the other day.
$2.12 in isa
$2.06 hughenden
$1.83 Townsville
I was shocked to see sub $2

In going to town I legit see one station going outside with the binoculars looking at one, then redoing prices. On the way back after shopping, there's a chance I'll see the mob that got spied on doing the same and so shuffle begins.

It says a lot about this game that Ch7 aren't showing this game live in WA, they are showing it delayed at 3pm this afternoon.

Not much riding on this game but it would still be nice to get a win for Hill's 250th and for our diehard supporters still watching.

It says a lot about this game that Ch7 aren't showing this game live in WA, they are showing it delayed at 3pm this afternoon.

Not much riding on this game but it would still be nice to get a win for Hill's 250th and for our diehard supporters still watching.

Foxtel have it on the sub channel as well, so no one cares really in media land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back