Himmelberg
Taylor
Turner

About right.

Of the other AFL listed players:
Pedlar, Taylor, Sholl passable
Newchurch, Gollant, McAsey a couple of nice moments but disappointing otherwise
Cook, Borlase terrible

It's good to see North through because I don't really "want" to see Adelaide or Port win a flag but the umpiring is just blatantly one-sided - and all of the players know it. The umpires could at least pretend.
Worrell lost it at that Ramsey decision in the last quarter. You can see it frustrates the players.

People don't like the Crows in the SANFL. I'm one of them. I wouldn't boo us at games, but some do.

The Crows and Port are the only things keeping the Sanfl relevant at all. Most of the “recruits” that come to play Sanfl are doing it to get viewed again for a second chance in the AFL. If you had hardly any listed AFL players on the league they would all be going to VFL these days

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Crows and Port are the only things keeping the Sanfl relevant at all. Most of the “recruits” that come to play Sanfl are doing it to get viewed again for a second chance in the AFL. If you had hardly any listed AFL players on the league they would all be going to VFL these days

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No argument from me. I don't follow the SANFL passionately, but I don't think the Crows or Port should be in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nankervis a standout last week and this week. Taylor was really good last week but his size is my only concern.
Why is his size a concern, same height as Nick Daicos and 6kg heavier already, same height as Jye Simpkin and already 2kg heavier,

A lot of question marks for Gollant today. Won’t make it as a medium forward if he’s unable to find other ways to impact the game than getting a few snags each week. Zero tackles today, and this was reflected in North being able to rebound today with relative ease. As a medium forward he needs to be applying pressure.

4 disposals this week, 6 last week.

I know they’re completely different players, at different stages of their career, but compare his stats to Himmelberg. 20 disposals, 6 tackles…

Umpiring was not as bad as people are suggesting here... Not why we lost imo.

Cannot believe how utterly uninspiring, lazy, and poor Mcasey is. His first effort is horrible and he doesn't give a second effort. Pick 6 in a sanfl final should be tearing apart the opposition. Disgusting.
The umpiring was exactly as bad as people are suggesting. Absolutely disgraceful.

A lot of question marks for Gollant today. Won’t make it as a medium forward if he’s unable to find other ways to impact the game than getting a few snags each week. Zero tackles today, and this was reflected in North being able to rebound today with relative ease. As a medium forward he needs to be applying pressure.

4 disposals this week, 6 last week.

I know they’re completely different players, at different stages of their career, but compare his stats to Himmelberg. 20 disposals, 6 tackles…
This is not a fair comparison. Himmelberg runs free and rucks, Gollant plays out of the square. Don't forget that Gollant has been mercilessly scragged the last two weeks when trying to mark. I thought this was illegal. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day SANFL Semi-Final - Crows vs Roosters @ Adelaide Oval 3:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back