Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Qualifying Final: Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gumbies premiership S26 thread will kick off :thumbsu:
keep spanking that thing, eventually you might get it to kick off
R02.gif

Such a club with so little class. Furies are trhe bogan cub of the SFA

1) we don't want class. Leave that to w***ers who get off having fancy shit like doors at their clubs

2) we are furies, not bears

Such a club with so little class. Furies are trhe bogan cub of the SFA
Morning_Bog here is the sum of all your class contributions to this thread:
'’m thinking turtle soup. Their favorite tee is Turtle That makes about as much sense as their posting.'

'That the Furies love to swipe at one another and eat their own. Then again, when I put it that way, I can see why you may be confused...'

'I’m posting stuff but I don’t know what I’m supposed to post. Post away kenosabe'

'Dump? It looks like he is having a wank'.

So in review of your posting prowess I'm unsure why such a poor poster without substance or any idea of how to qooty banter would even suggest that others are somehow bogans or showing no class, if the Gumbies had leadership I am sure they would help you to develop posting and banter skills, but as leadership and the gumbies is a weak point the best I can do is advise you to EAD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning_Bog here is the sum of all your class contributions to this thread:
'’m thinking turtle soup. Their favorite tee is Turtle That makes about as much sense as their posting.'

'That the Furies love to swipe at one another and eat their own. Then again, when I put it that way, I can see why you may be confused...'

'I’m posting stuff but I don’t know what I’m supposed to post. Post away kenosabe'

'Dump? It looks like he is having a wank'.

So in review of your posting prowess I'm unsure why such a poor poster without substance or any idea of how to qooty banter would even suggest that others are somehow bogans or showing no class, if the Gumbies had leadership I am sure they would help you to develop posting and banter skills, but as leadership and the gumbies is a weak point the best I can do is advise you to EAD

How cute. You took the time to read my post. #Giddy

Shadowthorn THE_GUN mightymalaka PieLebo87

time to lose the training wheels boys. I know you are all rookies, but if you can't smack a gumby back into last Tuesday you deserve to be drafted by SOS tomorrow
Consider a Gumby Smacked with the full force
Of my Testicular fibre!

Just keep SOS away from your Goon and from where me and
Jo have run off to!
Promise to be back for the Gumbies my man.
With full swollen tackle ready to go!

Bring it on Bitches!

Of my Testicular fibre!

Jo have run off to!

Bring it on Bitches!

see MattWriting , THATS how you beat the shit out of a nerve!

Of my Testicular fibre!

Jo have run off to!

Bring it on Bitches!
I do like the eloquence of your responses mightymalaka; you are a good addition to the Furies and a relief to read a post of some caliber instead of the dribble the gumbies are dishing out

Furies rookies what’s going to happen is the gumballs are going to run away and hide; if that’s the case we will just drink goon and punch on amongst ourselves

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Qualifying Final: Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back