Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love my whiskey sour as well but it seems it's not the only thing that's sour!
I’m unfortunately off grog since I drank a bottle of monkey shoulder in a few hours with a mate a few months ago, the hangover was horrendous and I can’t even look at scotch anymore

So many alcohol references without a mention of Chudshakes or Again Lager.

Now for some of that Sweet Stuff! This is how bored I am.

I’m am not familiar with Again Lager, is this a new drink?

Official beer of the Sweet FA.
"They're drinking Again."
Why am I only aware of an official drink now?

that video was cool, underground stadium was awesome, how long did it take to do all that

And presumably if you try it for the first time and you like it, you'll try Again again.
I can’t believe after all my years in this league I was unaware of an official drink of the sfa

Why am I only aware of an official drink now?

that video was cool, underground stadium was awesome, how long did it take to do all that
vsN46M3.png

It's a composite of 20 or 30 videos I'd made over the last few years. It took about an hour I guess to make the composite today. UndyStad, as I like to call it, was hard yakka cos it's in an ocean heh, I suppose it took a week-ish.
It has only one change room, with a shower grate that serves as an entry into the sewer alternative highway system.

I’m unfortunately off grog since I drank a bottle of monkey shoulder in a few hours with a mate a few months ago, the hangover was horrendous and I can’t even look at scotch anymore

I was drinking that a fair bit 3-4 years ago. Haven't had it since the price jumped by about $10-15 per bottle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back