Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

vsN46M3.png

It's a composite of 20 or 30 videos I'd made over the last few years. It took about an hour I guess to make the composite today. UndyStad, as I like to call it, was hard yakka cos it's in an ocean heh, I suppose it took a week-ish.
It has only one change room, with a shower grate that serves as an entry into the sewer alternative highway system.
I need this

I was drinking that a fair bit 3-4 years ago. Haven't had it since the price jumped by about $10-15 per bottle.
It’s a good drink for the price that doesn’t need a mixer

I can’t believe after all my years in this league I was unaware of an official drink of the sfa

We had competing sponsorship arrangements in Sin City. West End was the offical beer of the Swamprats while Ant Bear was captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you share some of your wisdom?....I’m looking for another way to get better but I’m not sure it’s possible.
You know he charges $250/hour, right?

Hello Swamprats.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Can I take your coats, or tempt you with a glass of champagne?

Please note that the snooker table in the games room is broken, and the vending machine sometimes takes the money but doesn't give out the chocolate.

To remedy these two issues, please refrain from wanting to play snooker but do feel free to ask Supersuns for a chocolate bar.
Beer.

Official beer of the Sweet FA.
"They're drinking Again."
The official beer of the Swamprats is Still Stout.

We're drinking Still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back