Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That is brilliant. Same teacher as above, had two memorable things happen (probably contributing to her love of teaching !!).

1. We had a roller whiteboard - attached on top of another whiteboard and was fixed to a runner at the top of the wall. This way, they could prepare the work and then reveal the answer or questions - by shifting the top roller board out of the way.

Except one day - someone removed the stopper at the top - so the poor girl moved the roller board out of the way - off the wall with an enormous crash, tears and hysteria....

2. Another day she couldn't open her whiteboard marker, so handed it to Frank, sitting up the front, who accidentally flexed it rather than twisting it and snapped it in half...

Poor Frank had to repeat the class - not sure if these two things are related.
My brother had a particular teacher, whose attention to detail was below what it needed to be. One day my dear brother and a few accomplices snuck into the classroom, and swapped the chalk for crayons. Then blissfully unaware during class, the teacher starts writing on the blackboard, and then can't work out why the eraser won't work 😀.

My brother had a particular teacher, whose attention to detail was below what it needed to be. One day my dear brother and a few accomplices snuck into the classroom, and swapped the chalk for crayons. Then blissfully unaware during class, the teacher starts writing on the blackboard, and then can't work out why the eraser won't work 😀.
I want your brother and his friends jailed

We had a very senior manager demonstrating the new "Smart Whiteboards" about 15 years ago, used permanent marker and destroyed something worth $20k in about 30 seconds....

Also heard the story of a less senior manager about 10 years prior to this - not knowing how the old overhead acetone slide projector worked, so wrote on the wall instead of the slide - so his services were no longer required....

We did the old permanent texta for a whiteboard marker switcheroo a few times. It never got old.

We did the old permanent texta for a whiteboard marker switcheroo a few times. It never got old.
Another one I heard about was a guy who goes to the loo, and does his business in the cubicle. He then takes his shoes off, super glues them to the floor, and then acrobatically climbs out, leaving the door locked.

A few minutes later, another man enters the toilet, sees a pair of shoes under the door, and naturally assumes there's someone in there. So he leaves, and returns a few minutes later. He sees the same pair of shoes, and says, "F*** me - are you still in there?"

Presumably the prank was uncovered when the shoes hadn't moved an hour later :).

Catsnlakers how are you holding up mate? When it’s a struggle knock sos on ant555 door. He will look after you.

Entering the thread 3 days late like
tenor.gif

250? F*** I feel old.
Roys sign yada yada yada ...
It's a good innings. Tell us some stories from your youth! Or at least your formative years. You are formed, yes? What drives you to the grounds week after week? Which of your days had the most hay in them?
AAWoO18.gif

What are your thoughts on expansion (league or belly). Is there anything else out there? Is there anything in there? Who plugs the leaks? And how?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roys sign yada yada yada ...
It's a good innings. Tell us some stories from your youth! Or at least your formative years. You are formed, yes? What drives you to the grounds week after week? Which of your days had the most hay in them?
AAWoO18.gif

What are your thoughts on expansion (league or belly). Is there anything else out there? Is there anything in there? Who plugs the leaks? And how?
No idea what you said but “in”

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at the Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back