Event Season 32 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations TheInjuryFactory!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9
RD 9.png
The Demons mythical run of form finally came to a grinding halt, as they ran into an in-form Roys outfit who were able to stop the Demons streak at 12 wins. The Gumbies fortune had also begun to turn as they defeated the Royals in a shootout, 152 to 145. They joined the Phoenix on two wins, as the Eastside crew lost 79 to 58 against the Furies in a low scoring game.

The Wonders continued their trade period renaissance, emphatically demolishing an abysmal Bombers outfit, 28.12 (180) to 11.10 (76). They were assisted well by their new acquisition, Golumless, who kicked 6 goals from the forward pocket.

The Bears struggled to score again as they were defeated by the Warriors, whilst the Dragons strong form continued as they defeated the Swamprats.

(Write up courtesy of GREENESHOOTS)

Round 9 Official Votes

Fighting Furies vs East Side Phoenix

3 - GREENESHOOTS (FUR)
2 - por_please_ya (ESP)
1 - Rioli8217 (FUR)

Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders
3 - haydo (WON)
2 - Pugsley (BOM)
1 - RobR (BOM)

Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC
3 - spookism (GCR)
2 - Marlowe (GCR)
1 - GWS Goose (GUM)

Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons
3 - Wosh (ROY)
2 - Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever (ROY)
1 - Bluelegs (MBD)

Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC
3 - philreich (SCS)
2 - Chief (DRA)
1 - GotTheGoodes (SCS)

Las Vegas Bears v Coney Island Warriors
3 - TheInjuryFactory (CIW)
2 - Millky95 (LVB)
1 - Broken (LVB)​

Damn....

I had a gif I wanted, but can't find it :(
spike-monkey-typing.gif

I wonder if this is my first ever Mobbs vote
Nope 12th
Here you go…

676288194faddc05e6ff43334c780964.gif

Happy to help. You can thank me later.
I was expecting something Basic Instinct-ish

He was a major part in getting the HoF subboard off the ground (after yours truly admitted he had no idea what he was doing).​

Hey, when is the HOF?

Round 10
RD 10.png
The Gold City Royals were embroiled in another high scoring thriller, they were on the right end of the result this time as they pinched the win from the Warriors 17.11 (113) to 17.10 (112). The Gumbies reversal in form seemed to be short lived as they fell to the Swamprats, they returned to isolated position on the bottom of the ladder as the Eastside Phoenix achieved their 3rd win of the season, defeating the Baghdad Bombers 22.12 (144) to 13.7 (85). The wheels had begun falling off at Baghdad as they lost in an uncompetitive manner for the 3rd week in a row.

The Demons consolidated their top spot with a win against their historical rivals, the in-form Wonders. The Roys impressive run of form continued as the put 137 points past the Bears, who were now languishing after 3 defeats in a row. While the Furies secured an important victory over the Dragons and now joined them on 6 wins.

(Write up courtesy of GREENESHOOTS]

R10 Official Votes

Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC
3 - ant555 (SCS)
2 - philreich (SCS)
1 - beez (GUM)

Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals
3 - The Half Back (CIW)
2 - TheInjuryFactory (CIW)
1 - GreyCrow (GCR)

East Side Phoenix vs Baghdad Bombers
3 - SM (ESP)
2 - Itsmyshow (ESP)
1 - Pugsley (BOM)

Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders
3 - Brenton Davy (WON)
2 - Tarkyn_24 (MBD)
1 - Proper Gander (MBD)

Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies
3 - Rioli8217 (FUR)
2 - A Swallow (DRA)
1 - T2B_ (DRA)

Las Vegas Bears vs Roys FFC
3 - Mooch (ROY)
2 - Dingster (ROY)
1 - Millky95 (LVB)​

View attachment 1293130
The Demons mythical run of form finally came to a grinding halt, as they ran into an in-form Roys outfit who were able to stop the Demons streak at 12 wins. The Gumbies fortune had also begun to turn as they defeated the Royals in a shootout, 152 to 145. They joined the Phoenix on two wins, as the Eastside crew lost 79 to 58 against the Furies in a low scoring game.

The Wonders continued their trade period renaissance, emphatically demolishing an abysmal Bombers outfit, 28.12 (180) to 11.10 (76). They were assisted well by their new acquisition, Golumless, who kicked 6 goals from the forward pocket.

The Bears struggled to score again as they were defeated by the Warriors, whilst the Dragons strong form continued as they defeated the Swamprats.

(Write up courtesy of GREENESHOOTS)

Round 9 Official Votes

Fighting Furies vs East Side Phoenix

3 - GREENESHOOTS (FUR)
2 - por_please_ya (ESP)
1 - Rioli8217 (FUR)

Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders
3 - haydo (WON)
2 - Pugsley (BOM)
1 - RobR (BOM)

Gold City Royals vs Gumbies FFC
3 - spookism (GCR)
2 - Marlowe (GCR)
1 - GWS Goose (GUM)

Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons
3 - Wosh (ROY)
2 - Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever (ROY)
1 - Bluelegs (MBD)

Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC
3 - philreich (SCS)
2 - Chief (DRA)
1 - GotTheGoodes (SCS)

Las Vegas Bears v Coney Island Warriors
2 - Millky95 (LVB)
1 - Broken (LVB)​

ConcreteQuarrelsomeGoldenretriever-size_restricted (1).gif

Favourite Interview 3
Favourite 3 Interview

yy95aeN.png

Well here we are with Swamprats legend and fellow alumni of the S23 class, philreich, how are you mate?

Hi EJW - I'm feeling great, but I'll be even better in 3 weeks when work finishes for the year: it's been one helluva year!!!

A decent season for the Rats, but sadly knocked out Week 1 by the Gumbies. However, a great season by you. How do you reflect on it now you've got a couple of sherbets under your belt? And white wine? Pleasantly surprised. Didn't think anyone around here bar me had the class...

Nice to play finals, but getting knocked out like that was tough - especially given the fact that I hit the bloody post in the dying seconds: oh what might have been!!! But over all our form was up and down like a bride's nightie, so in the end, we probably finished where we deserved.

As for my form, I don't think I was as consistent as I was in season 28 when I won the Mobbs, but I certainly wouldn't say no to another one if it were to come my way. And I wouldn't say no to another Chablis, this is delicious....

Just be thankful we're not left with Ned_Flanders goon!! You're a former Mobbs winner (back in S28), and you're the 8th highest vote getter of all time. Don't you think it's time for someone else to get a gig in the guts?

I've been called Ant Bear MK II for chasing personal glory - rather harsh I thought :). But yeah: we'll discuss things during the off season, and see who else deserves a crack at it.

Speaking of Mobbs winners, I've been doing a bit of research (weird, I know), the Rats record in the past 12 or so seasons is extraordinary. S20,22,23,26,27,28,30 winners came from your club. What do you put that down to? Or alternatively, how much does it cost and who do we pay?

Not sure about the first 3, as they all happened before I joined the club. But I attribute the last 4 to the "ant555 factor". Success followed us everywhere as soon as he joined us in season 25. I'm still convinced that he's sleeping with the sim's sister.

Maybe it's cash?

gVDZzhB.png

Now it's an established fact that tacking machines poll really well in the Mobbs, you're ranked #2 in the league, this puts you in a great spot to nab a second medal. You would become the 5th player to win the medal on 2 occasions, and the 2nd Rat after Nunez. Are you chasing records?

I've always said that winning the flag is my number one goal - personal accolades don't mean as much when you fall short of that goal. But as I said before - if it happens I certainly won't knock it back.

There's a bit of chat about the future, and your future, any tasty morsels for the fans you want to share tonight?

I can't say too much at this point, but let's just say that the next chapter in the club's history could be pretty exciting. Stay tuned.......

Always tuned in to what you have to say phil, thanks for your time, and have a great night.

(Write up courtesy of Elton Johns Wig)​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 11
RD 11.png
Ljp86 moved into the top ten all time for goals kicked in the Dragons’ 60-point demolition of the Wonders. cooney became the 7th player in league history to record 6,000 disposals and Proper Gander kicked 7 goals but the Demons’ day was spoiled by Gumbies to the tune of 57 points. @Itmyshow had better luck as his seven goals propelled the Phoenix to a 7-point win over the Roys. @zackah’s 250th appearance for the Warriors was spoiled by the Bombers, who won by 18 points at home. The Furies belted the Bears by 51 points at rfctigerarmy’s Hippodrome. And the Swamprats defeated the Royals by 28 points.

(Write up courtesy of Barrybran)

R11 Official Votes

Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons

3 – pantskyle (MBD)
2 – GWS Goose (GUM)
1 – Riviat (GUM)

East Side Phoenix vs Roys FFC
3 – Itsmyshow (ESP)
2 – Supersuns (ROY)
1 - SM (ESP)

West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC
3 - ClarkeM (WON)
2 - Bradesmaen (DRA)
1 - HawkAussie (DRA)

Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears
3 - Grockadoc (FUR)
2 - U2tigers (FUR)
1 - crazywildhorse (FUR)

Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors
3 - RobR (BOM)
2 - @Lady Godava (BOM)
1 - Pugsley (BOM)

Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats
3 - sataris (SCS)
2 - ant555 (SCS)
1 - Marlowe (GCR)​

Round 12
RD 12.png
It was a round for the forwards as Mooch kicked 10 goals in the Roys’ 62-point win over the Swamprats while eight goals to Loonerty (WON) and Bastyy (FUR) weren’t good enough to get their sides over the line, going down to the Gumbies and Royals, respectively, the latter seeing former admin, boncer34 run out for his 450th Sweet FA appearance. The Bears notched up their fifth loss on the trot, going down to the Bombers by 36 points. sausageroll became the fifth player in league history to record 25,000 Dream Team points in the Demons’ 20-point loss to the Warriors. And the Dragons defeated the Phoenix by seven points.

R12 Official Votes

Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats
3 - Mooch (ROY)
2 - philreich (SCS)
1 - Wosh (ROY)

Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors
2 - cooney (MBD)
1 - Hate (MBD)

Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals
3 - Bastyy (FUR)
2 - Fitzey (GCR)
1 - Marlowe (GCR)

West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC
3 - GWS Goose (GUM)
2 - StFly (GUM)
1 - Loonerty (WON)

Dragons FFC vs East Side Phoenix
3 - Bradesmaen (DRA)
2 - larrikin (ESP)
1 - A Swallow (DRA)

Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers
3 - RobR (BOM)
2 - Pugsley (BOM)
1 - Muddiemoose (LVB)​

View attachment 1293144
It was a round for the forwards as Mooch kicked 10 goals in the Roys’ 62-point win over the Swamprats while eight goals to Loonerty (WON) and Bastyy (FUR) weren’t good enough to get their sides over the line, going down to the Gumbies and Royals, respectively, the latter seeing former admin, boncer34 run out for his 450th Sweet FA appearance. The Bears notched up their fifth loss on the trot, going down to the Bombers by 36 points. sausageroll became the fifth player in league history to record 25,000 Dream Team points in the Demons’ 20-point loss to the Warriors. And the Dragons defeated the Phoenix by seven points.

R12 Official Votes

Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats
3 - Mooch (ROY)
2 - philreich (SCS)
1 - Wosh (ROY)

Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors
2 - cooney (MBD)
1 - Hate (MBD)

Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals
3 - Bastyy (FUR)
2 - Fitzey (GCR)
1 - Marlowe (GCR)

West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC
3 - GWS Goose (GUM)
2 - StFly (GUM)
1 - Loonerty (WON)

Dragons FFC vs East Side Phoenix
3 - Bradesmaen (DRA)
2 - larrikin (ESP)
1 - A Swallow (DRA)

Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers
3 - RobR (BOM)
2 - Pugsley (BOM)
1 - Muddiemoose (LVB)​
Wooooo

View attachment 1293125
The Frankston Rover award (also known as the admin suck up award), recognises a person who has contributed in an outstanding fashion to the running of the league. Named after League Hall of Famer Frankston Rover, the historical honours reads as a who’s who of the league – names such as Ljp86 (3 times), Hate thrice, Broken and Mobbs himself (twice). This award is an Admins choice award.

As I did last season, I would like to take this time to firstly, appreciate everyone who has put in the hard yards to continue making this league run smoothly. Firstly to the committee for all their work in making the league run, to the Simmers, Dingster, Barrybran, Mozzie19 and match posters philreich, Wosh & FootyGuy13 for their hard work each week. To Hate for his continual excellent work on the archives, Ljp86 and serial_thrilla for their continued ladder and statistics work.

Now, for the Frankston Rover. I am going to go a little bit unconventional here (and since it is the only award I have full control over, I am well within my right to) and award it to someone who is not a listed player. This person may not be listed, but he has contributed a great deal to this great league, not only from his time as admin, but even during retirement. Congratulations to the S32 FR Medal winner Kennedy Parker. As you all know, the current sim is quite outdated and KP has volunteered much of his time to learn coding in Python in order to bring us a new and improved Sim for use in future season. He was a major part in getting the HoF subboard off the ground (after yours truly admitted he had no idea what he was doing).​
Congratulations Cloudy, to be giving service to the league 10 seasons after your first Frankston Rover is quite something. Well done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Season 32 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations TheInjuryFactory!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back