Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Truthfully, there is much dross in among the finery, but what he does brilliantly is capturing the raw and prosaic and the essence of the time.
I cannot really say watch this, or that, because they all have merit in various ways, but they all stink in other areas.
He did actually carry on making features in Singapore and Thailand for Asian audiences too, but I have yet to see any of them.
Ive added to my list regardless to have a look into, always interested. Love it when Australian lean on the raw side of things.

Sort of thing that makes Wake In Fright so execellent.

stakeout on dope street arm twist GIF by Warner Archive
responsibility-responsible.gif

Welcome to BLU'S Bar and a pearler of a song, cannot wait to see these campaigners backing up the Dobbie Bros.

They're playing with a group of House Elves? Should be bangin'

The Doobies were part of the soundtrack of my very early youth; we travelled around Australia in a car that had one of those cartridge units - pre cassette even and about 6 times the size. There were about 4 of these in total; Doobies, Engelbart Humperdinck, Don McClean and, bizarrely, Debbie Reynolds.

Last edited:
Face Punch GIF

Put ice on that brother and the straw is your friend.
This reminds of thing that went viral last week

World slapping champs, up there with dumbest things ever, check out the state of the winner and what I assume is his 2 last brain cells

1674744631869.png

This reminds of thing that went viral last week

World slapping champs, up there with dumbest things ever, check out the state of the winner and what I assume is his 2 last brain cells

View attachment 1594354
Have seen this before and it's funny as ****.

Wonder how Big Bad Barry would go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have seen this before and it's funny as *.

Wonder how Big Bad Barry would go.
Mate, he ended Brent Staker's career that night

But also, I think Randy became the main character that ep, nothing better than stirring up the opposition fans "great call ref!"

Hi kananooks , please don't reveal my truly obsessive SC side to these campaigners. For some inexplicable reason, they seem to think I am not a complete Greg Hunt.
The fantasy football chat came out tonight as we were arguing the punishment for the loser of our league this year. Think the mrs has enjoyed the past 4 months of bliss of me not caring about how many possessions some random on the gold coast suns gets and that dictating my mood for the weekend.

Pre-season well underway now though.

The fantasy football chat came out tonight as we were arguing the punishment for the loser of our league this year. Think the mrs has enjoyed the past 4 months of bliss of me not caring about how many possessions some random on the gold coast suns gets and that dictating my mood for the weekend.

Pre-season well underway now though.
Dare I risk the general wrath??? Yeah, feck yez:

1674746300257.png

Dare I risk the general wrath??? Yeah, feck yez:

View attachment 1594357
Love the Ed Richards pick, I had to delist him in my keeper league as I needed to secure a finals win. Gutted about it. See a lot of upside.

I've only done SC past 2 seasons as usually dreamteam/draft/keeper leagues but this mine atm. I'm going Blics if he holds his rover role but pretty easy to swap.

1674746633442.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back