Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

randy-marsh.gif
**** that was a cracker

... and we've all been there

Love the Ed Richards pick, I had to delist him in my keeper league as I needed to secure a finals win. Gutted about it. See a lot of upside.

I've only done SC past 2 seasons as usually dreamteam/draft/keeper leagues but this mine atm. I'm going Blics if he holds his rover role but pretty easy to swap.

View attachment 1594358
I see he is training full time with the mids. If that translates to the real stuff, he'll replace Marshall as R2 in my squad: more durable and I can see him leaping to 115+ in that role.

Dare I risk the general wrath??? Yeah, feck yez:

View attachment 1594357
kent im gonna go one up here. check this for outing my true self.

brayshaw yes midfield. only issue is another 50k gets you a star. plus his role can be switched to help the team.

naicos speaks for itself.

ed richards. i loved his finish to the season. gives me hope.

bowes. if starting should be in most teams. no yeo?

goater yep. i like a rookie who got a 70 still reasonably priced. even if he goes 60 its a win.

mckenna. self explanatory. shame as i thought wilmot would get the starting spot considering he played finals.

bont. m1!? none of the big boys. i dont mind it..macrae m2 fits with bont.

cripps. hell yes. he will end up in my final team im sure of it.

ldu. take your pick from green warner titch. theyre all the same. even anderson. its a nice sorta pod with ldu.

hop is hop.

mclean mid? i like it. phillips yep. hewett another good pod rook. someone i want for my bench.

witts. ooft. he burned me last year. bought him in when he nose dived like cousins after an eagles win.

marshall too. the fugger. had him most of last season and missed his huge scores when i traded gawn back in. absoloute mess. id be willing to give him another shot because being burnt in last seasons rucks shouldnt blackmark anyone.

dunks. i dont see anything anyone can say to that. apart from a valuable fwd spot where theres lots of value to be found and a huge chunk being spent there. e.g. TT or fyfe going 90 compared to dunks going 110. that 300k to gain 30ppg? could argue better spent elsewhere maybe.

rozee. him or butters flip a coin i say.

taranto self picks himself as a 500k fwd.

cameron im worried about. only good thing is his price and dpp. but as a player and as a potential keeper. im not sold.

allen great value.

rooy as f6. yeah well when the funds are needed. a rook ends up f6. id rather try get phillipou or even mclean at f6 somehow but im struggling. kpf rooks never score well.. comben and rooy seem to be the only viable 2.

Love the Ed Richards pick, I had to delist him in my keeper league as I needed to secure a finals win. Gutted about it. See a lot of upside.

I've only done SC past 2 seasons as usually dreamteam/draft/keeper leagues but this mine atm. I'm going Blics if he holds his rover role but pretty easy to swap.

View attachment 1594358
this looks more like one of my teams lol

Kilroy will be on deck tonight, but in the mean time…

I’m in a state that really couldn’t give a flying * , crashing soon enjoy buds!

These bastards I missed out on by one year! I still recall the shivers the first time I heard Smells Like Teen Spirit; it completely changed grunge in one fell swoop.

kent im gonna go one up here. check this for outing my true self.

brayshaw yes midfield. only issue is another 50k gets you a star. plus his role can be switched to help the team.

naicos speaks for itself.

ed richards. i loved his finish to the season. gives me hope.

bowes. if starting should be in most teams. no yeo?

goater yep. i like a rookie who got a 70 still reasonably priced. even if he goes 60 its a win.

mckenna. self explanatory. shame as i thought wilmot would get the starting spot considering he played finals.

bont. m1!? none of the big boys. i dont mind it..macrae m2 fits with bont.

cripps. hell yes. he will end up in my final team im sure of it.

ldu. take your pick from green warner titch. theyre all the same. even anderson. its a nice sorta pod with ldu.

hop is hop.

mclean mid? i like it. phillips yep. hewett another good pod rook. someone i want for my bench.

witts. ooft. he burned me last year. bought him in when he nose dived like cousins after an eagles win.

marshall too. the fugger. had him most of last season and missed his huge scores when i traded gawn back in. absoloute mess. id be willing to give him another shot because being burnt in last seasons rucks shouldnt blackmark anyone.

dunks. i dont see anything anyone can say to that. apart from a valuable fwd spot where theres lots of value to be found and a huge chunk being spent there. e.g. TT or fyfe going 90 compared to dunks going 110. that 300k to gain 30ppg? could argue better spent elsewhere maybe.

rozee. him or butters flip a coin i say.

taranto self picks himself as a 500k fwd.

cameron im worried about. only good thing is his price and dpp. but as a player and as a potential keeper. im not sold.

allen great value.

rooy as f6. yeah well when the funds are needed. a rook ends up f6. id rather try get phillipou or even mclean at f6 somehow but im struggling. kpf rooks never score well.. comben and rooy seem to be the only viable 2.
The 86 K left is earmarked for a potential Brayshaw/Doch and Marshall/Blicavs change-up, if the roles present the way I think they might. Other wise, some rookie upgrades will likely occur.
Lovely stuff mate.

Look, consider this almost like a reunion - for one night only, we both promise. VeinGlorious , I have brought shame unto your house.
It's ok, nothing good ever happens at this time of night lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLUEALLTHRU you and i both know this isn't true.
I don't know what you two get up to behind closed doors but it's usually dead air at this time :pW hen I first started on the Carlton board there was a few of us who would be posting lots in the middle of the night, the next morning it had been all deleted, every time :tearsofjoy:

Look, consider this almost like a reunion - for one night only, we both promise. VeinGlorious , I have brought shame unto your house.
im considering a long term investment of planting the seed to an SFA expansion bid. but itll only come off if i can get all of the supercoach boys behind me. will get WaynesWorld19 to make a comeback and VeinGlorious would lead us from the front.

my god itll be beautiful 🥲

I don't know what you two get up to behind closed doors but it's usually dead air at this time :pW hen I first started on the Carlton board there was a few of us who would be posting lots in the middle of the night, the next morning it had been all deleted, every time :tearsofjoy:
BLUEALLTHRU sound familiar? 🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back