Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

im considering a long term investment of planting the seed to an SFA expansion bid. but itll only come off if i can get all of the supercoach boys behind me. will get WaynesWorld19 to make a comeback and VeinGlorious would lead us from the front.

my god itll be beautiful 🥲
Only if we are called Jiska's Nemesis; then I'll be in for sure. Of course, my manager BLUEALLTHRU will work out the monetary side of things.

Only if we are called Jiska's Nemesis; then I'll be in for sure. Of course, my manager BLUEALLTHRU will work out the monetary side of things.
dw its only an idea. a nice creation of my topaz t25. but its something i wanted to do from day one. i wanted all my sc friends in one team.

the more and more of us i saw here. i felt betrayed. like wtf you doing in other colours?? why am i up against you!? made no sense to me 😂

geez. been a minute since id heard some NIN. thanks for that Dazjack
I deleted it because I have already been tarred with a brush by an over-zealous all seeing eye as one who condones violence towards women, but yeah, it is a rip-snorter still.

im considering a long term investment of planting the seed to an SFA expansion bid. but itll only come off if i can get all of the supercoach boys behind me. will get WaynesWorld19 to make a comeback and VeinGlorious would lead us from the front.

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Waynesworld and VeinGlorious are Baghdad Royalty.

$20 you can have em.

There will be no deals made at this time of night, gees. They may be worth a bottle of scotch and a souvlaki each by the morning.
That's gonna come as a massive disappointment to the pinger shop in the flats across the road from me, I can tell you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, stumps at the 'gabba here, too; putting in a few hours tomorrow from noon onwards.
someone's gotta do it!

kananooks will like this, gotta take my dog to the vet for a check up, nervous as its at 2.40pm. ****ing early

I don't know what you two get up to behind closed doors but it's usually dead air at this time :pW hen I first started on the Carlton board there was a few of us who would be posting lots in the middle of the night, the next morning it had been all deleted, every time :tearsofjoy:
If you got to read some of the stuff Numb3rs wrote before he self deleted … gold.

New season ....boringly, probably another flag ....time to trot this out in celebration

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back