Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

fu middle finger GIF
That bloke looks a bit like Carl Barron

I'm impressed at Dazjack's ability to right click synonyms on every second word to at least feign a bit of intelligence.
I didn't know there was a quicker way than thumbing through my thesaurus. Thanks mate, I'll be even more obscurantist in my replies from now on.

I didn't know there was a quicker way than thumbing through my thesaurus. Thanks mate, I'll be even more obscurantist in my replies from now on.
No worries mate. I'm an expert at showing a bit of fake intelligence. As a dumb campaigner who somehow faked themselves through higher education I've learned a few tricks along the way. Been using ChatGPT for my work reports nowadays.

No worries mate. I'm an expert at showing a bit of fake intelligence. As a dumb campaigner who somehow faked themselves through higher education I've learned a few tricks along the way. Been using ChatGPT for my work reports nowadays.
Dumb campaigner and nerd makes for a helluva mix:p

You faking yourself through year 8 4 times a hardly constitutes a “higher education”.

Looks more like an AFP most wanted list as opposed to a professional fake football club.

Delighted to see Sab22 back on a list, he’s a good egg.

I'm not even "most wanted". I begged them to upgrade me from "if found, you get an elephant stamp reward" but the AFP wouldn't budge 😞

And they said I wouldn't even get the elephant stamp if I turned myself in, that's what really hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be a while on that last bit; furies mostly unsighted, which seems a constant refrain.
Yeah its been a long road with our rebuild. We'll get there though.

This just arrived and was smiling at me on the door-mat. It is the second best thing you can get out of a box!

images
Haven't had Coopers in ages but was an old go to. Sparkling was my choice from their range too.

Oh, and hello Furballs.

Is Madsky still fisting his mouth in lieu of providing decent conversation?

I’ll be the first to admit that I am completely content watching Mila fist her gob and have dedicated an inordinate amount of time to watching said gif, if we’re all being honest here.
pales in comparison to the amount of time I've spent fapping off to it.

Never seen Wake in Fright, guess that's my movie for tonight

It's a classic, trust me.

The most realistic horror movie you'll ever see. Just plumbs the depths of human nature.

An honest drop that I still love. 5.8% and after a few Pints you know you've been Coopered:thumbsu:
Honest drop? Honest phuqing drop!?! It is the greatest beer in the world, without question.

Don't dare ascribe journeyman descriptors to the king, nay, the EMPEROR of fermented hops & malt.

You just stick to your Corona or passionfruit daquiris or whatever it is and I'll drink the real stuff, eh?

Righto BLUEALLTHRU , tag their squad in here, I would like some Furies to engage my witty repartee whilst I’m online.

I may be able to salvage this thread yet.
When did you do witty? You are just a flirt and you know it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back