Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever watched "Not Quite Hollywood: The Wild, Untold Story of Ozploitation" ? Tarantino features quite heavily and is very passionate about some of our old films.

We do have some underrated gems out there.

No, but I have been meaning to watch it. I think the scene in Django Unchained with the Aussie prospectors (I didn't think his attempt at our accent was THAT bad...) was his tribute to Australian cinema.

Ive added to my list regardless to have a look into, always interested. Love it when Australian lean on the raw side of things.

Sort of thing that makes Wake In Fright so execellent.

Wake in Fright should be in the school curriculum.

Also, good morning everyone!

There's some incredibly stupid campaigners who didn't take a 4 day weekend...fml. I'll check in with you all throughout the day, but am looking forward to showing you all some high quality tonight for #tuberadio!

For those of you who are new, dw, I do put a brief summary for what I play. If you're going to Hell for this, you will at least be forewarned 😀

I'm not sure it is, TBH. I don't think a 'champ' can simply be erased by just apologising. I'd like some true penance and remorse displayed:

The Coach would have been flattered that someone is building on his legacy of not knowing his teammates

There's some incredibly stupid campaigners who didn't take a 4 day weekend...fml. I'll check in with you all throughout the day, but am looking forward to showing you all some high quality tonight for #tuberadio!

For those of you who are new, dw, I do put a brief summary for what I play. If you're going to Hell for this, you will at least be forewarned 😀
Looking forward to the Patsy Biscoe mash up

I work from home Fridays, seems silly to take a four day weekend when i can just leave my laptop on and go and do something else.

I work from home Fridays, seems silly to take a four day weekend when i can just leave my laptop on and go and do something else.

My job requires me to be in the office unless I have COVID. I actually got here early today to interview someone for an internal promotion, and they'd called in sick.

He better be attending his own funeral if I came in early for nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Coach would have been flattered that someone is building on his legacy of not knowing his teammates
I'd call shenanigans on any kent who champs someone completely unprovoked, team kit regardless.

Who was it again and which team are they are on?

My job requires me to be in the office unless I have COVID. I actually got here early today to interview someone for an internal promotion, and they'd called in sick.

He better be attending his own funeral if I came in early for nothing.

I was planning a nice 4 day weekend, but we have the big head honcho presidential director in charge of everything poohba visiting next week , so i had to come in and help to polish the grease nipples, and wax the light switches, and paint lines around everything that doesn't move in half an hour.
I could try to tidy my office , but i'm tempted to use some paint thinners and a match instead.

Got no leave as I've got it all banked up to go to Europe in a couple of weeks time. So I'm sitting here in the office with 2 others, honestly don't mind a bit of quiet and just browsing bullshit online anyway.
Accountants%20Daily%2Femployees-empty-office-work-home-ad_g76xkt

and she still wont talk to you.....

An ad

Just a reminder I am running a weekly shindig to celebrate well written witty banter from folk across the comp.

Part of the shindig is to award a date with Mrs Malaprop for use of malaprops.

Please feel to nominate sparkling witty prose or malaprops to me. I am happily exempt!

im considering a long term investment of planting the seed to an SFA expansion bid. but itll only come off if i can get all of the supercoach boys behind me. will get WaynesWorld19 to make a comeback and VeinGlorious would lead us from the front.

my god itll be beautiful 🥲

lol… wayneo’s involvement could sink the bid.

Hey! I f***en LOVE that guy!

Never fear people, it is I, BigFooty user VeinGlorious , champion of the huddled masses, a beacon of hope for the downtrodden, Sweet FA immortal, and an intellectual behemoth with a penchant for the depraved, here, ready to insert myself upon this match thread and ready to tear the competition apart in whatever season we are up to now.

And

I

Am

IN!

BD571385-B31F-4219-BC44-FCCFA84D88AD.gif

An ad

Just a reminder I am running a weekly shindig to celebrate well written witty banter from folk across the comp.

Part of the shindig is to award a date with Mrs Malaprop for use of malaprops.

Please feel to nominate sparkling witty prose or malaprops to me. I am happily exempt!
Keep a close eye on one of Baghdad's up and comers Dazjack , he's been mixing humour and wit with verbosity when required. He also says words and sentences I have no ****ing idea about!

Hey! I f***en LOVE that guy!

Never fear people, it is I, BigFooty user VeinGlorious , champion of the huddled masses, a beacon of hope for the downtrodden, Sweet FA immortal, and an intellectual behemoth with a penchant for the depraved, here, ready to insert myself upon this match thread and ready to tear the competition apart in whatever season we are up to now.

And

I

Am

IN!

View attachment 1594625

Oh hello ABV

Delighted to see you up and about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back