Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep a close eye on one of Baghdad's up and comers Dazjack , he's been mixing humour and wit with verbosity when required. He also says words and sentences I have no ******* idea about!

yep. Has made a sparkling beginning.

BAGHDAD BOMBERS | OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

SEASON 35, ROUND 1 VS FURIES

B: HaroLad - iDon - BLUEALLTHRU

HB: snozulu - Kilroy - Jabba73

C: sunny3193 - SaintsSeptember - ArdentEagle

HF: norway blue - VeinGlorious - dudeintheswamp

F: JustaBattler - gab213 - KohPhi

Foll: kickthething - Pugsley - Dazjack

INT: Osc1 - PetWussy

CARNA ******* BAGHDAD!!!!!!!!
Lol. Now I know you mother****ers are tanking for draft picks.

Playing the greatest inside midfielder Baghdad has ever seen at CHF and expecting to kick a winning score?

IDIOTS! I’m surrounded!

Everyone knows the Vein does his best work in the guts, snout in the trough, bursting through the pack with Dangerfield-esque explosiveness, and slamming it on the qoot sending the pigskin 60 plus metres out on the full!

IDIOTS!

Oh, and hello Furballs.

Is Madsky still fisting his mouth in lieu of providing decent conversation?

I’ll be the first to admit that I am completely content watching Mila fist her gob and have dedicated an inordinate amount of time to watching said gif, if we’re all being honest here.

Righto BLUEALLTHRU , tag their squad in here, I would like some Furies to engage my witty repartee whilst I’m online.

I may be able to salvage this thread yet.

Hey! I f***en LOVE that guy!

Never fear people, it is I, BigFooty user VeinGlorious , champion of the huddled masses, a beacon of hope for the downtrodden, Sweet FA immortal, and an intellectual behemoth with a penchant for the depraved, here, ready to insert myself upon this match thread and ready to tear the competition apart in whatever season we are up to now.

And

I

Am

IN!

View attachment 1594625
excuse-me-donald-winthrop.gif
who-are-you-i-dont-know-you.gif

Righto BLUEALLTHRU , tag their squad in here, I would like some Furies to engage my witty repartee whilst I’m online.

I may be able to salvage this thread yet.
Here you go mate.

Most have been unsighted!

2. NaturalDisaster (LG)
3. ShaunDuggan
4. Rioli8217
5. Silky23
7. Sab22
9. Bovo
10. tigland
11. JyeDye
12. Scythe94
15. Nixi
16. Stevi_Tigers
17. Wacky Tiger
19. James Colorado (C)
20. Edmund hunt
21. rfctigerarmy
25. Toump Ass
28. crazywildhorse
30. Grockadoc
31. krided
33. Pickitt (C)
35. Chronz
77. omgfridge (LG)
XX. Shueygod

Here you go mate.

Most have been unsighted!

2. NaturalDisaster (LG)
3. ShaunDuggan
4. Rioli8217
5. Silky23
7. Sab22
9. Bovo
10. tigland
11. JyeDye
12. Scythe94
15. Nixi
16. Stevi_Tigers
17. Wacky Tiger
19. James Colorado (C)
20. Edmund hunt
21. rfctigerarmy
25. Toump Ass
28. crazywildhorse
30. Grockadoc
31. krided
33. Pickitt (C)
35. Chronz
77. omgfridge (LG)
XX. Shueygod
Looks more like an AFP most wanted list as opposed to a professional fake football club.

Delighted to see Sab22 back on a list, he’s a good egg.

VeinGlorious, Bovo was calling you a yetti the other day and I said he's just hairy. Trying to look after you mate.
Righto. Next time you see Bobo (whoever the **** that is) you let him know I’m dressed and waiting in my specialty Chuck Norris Action Pants.

48DDE29E-A6F8-4AF5-8FFD-2F331BB2639E.jpeg

I’m going to kick him right in the area where his balls used to be, the salty gormless smooth-as-a-Ken-doll aggotless peasant of a human he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m the mischievous miscreant that recruited you to this deepest darkest pit of hell.

I expect you’ll get stuck on this board for two years minimum and emerge from the shadows unshaven, overweight, squinting at the sunlight and smelling of urine… so just like any other day I guess ;)

I’m the mischievous miscreant that recruited you to this deepest darkest pit of hell.

I expect you’ll get stuck on this board for two years minimum and emerge from the shadows unshaven, overweight, squinting at the sunlight and smelling of urine… so just like any other day I guess ;)
You aiming your palantir at me again? Scarily on the money, mid way thru my work-day.
The only thing you didn't see was the smokey haze of the fugue of both natural and unnatural making that surrounds my Jabba-esque magnificence.

You aiming your palantir at me again? Scarily on the money, mid way thru my work-day.
The only thing you didn't see was the smokey haze of the fugue of both natural and unnatural making that surrounds my Jabba-esque magnificence.
I find myself on google more than in here, thanks campaigner!

You aiming your palantir at me again?
I wish I didn’t know what a palantir was, but here we are. I normally just use it to perve on exceptionally fit women and Hispanic midget strippers.
Bit early for a puff of the devils long-grass, isn’t it? And how the **** did you fit Jabba73 into a joint? He’s quite hefty and cumbersome on the best of days.

As a dumb * myself this is a massive insult to me and my other fellow dumb *s. Don't compare BAT to us ever again, I don't know what he is, but he isn't one of us.

BAT is just a complete imbecile.

but that's the Bombers for you, VeinGlorious is the only one with a two digit IQ.

As a dumb * myself this is a massive insult to me and my other fellow dumb *s. Don't compare BAT to us ever again, I don't know what he is, but he isn't one of us.
On Fridays he identifies as a seedless watermelon.
BAT is just a complete imbecile.

but that's the Bombers for you, VeinGlorious is the only one with a two digit IQ.
You multiplied my IQ by 2?

Thanks mate.

Righto. Next time you see Bobo (whoever the * that is) you let him know I’m dressed and waiting in my specialty Chuck Norris Action Pants.

View attachment 1594665

I’m going to kick him right in the area where his balls used to be, the salty gormless smooth-as-a-Ken-doll aggotless peasant of a human he is.

Dodging the pantskyle tag I see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back