Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Honest drop? Honest phuqing drop!?! It is the greatest beer in the world, without question.

Don't dare ascribe journeyman descriptors to the king, nay, the EMPEROR of fermented hops & malt.

You just stick to your Corona or passionfruit daquiris or whatever it is and I'll drink the real stuff, eh?
Highly rate it mate, it's just that there are a lot of good ****ing beers out there.

Highly rate it mate, it's just that there are a lot of good ******* beers out there.
Far too many, TBH. How is a man expected to savour all that life has to offer in such a limited span? If only we had a direct line to the gods of old, like old mate VeinGlorious , of whom it is said, in hushed tones, traces his maternal-line all the way back to a hay-loft in a back street of Baghdad, given birth, behorned and all, by the anti-virgin herself, Porca Madonna.

oh dear…..it’s Friday night. Everyone walk out of the thread silently. Don’t make eye contact and this thread may get through this unscathed
bette davis bumpy night GIF

Hello all…celebrated the Tsitsipas’victory with well crafted laid back straps on the coals and a lovely Greek salad, washed down with some ouzo on ice.

Seems appropriate for an Australian music festival.

I have been out today practising my Ruckerperson skills when I was told NaturalDisaster is the opposition ruck an. Once I figured out who that was, I stopped training.

oh dear…..it’s Friday night. Everyone walk out of the thread silently. Don’t make eye contact and this thread may get through this unscathed

No way.

If I'm going to Hell, I'm taking you all with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest drop? Honest phuqing drop!?! It is the greatest beer in the world, without question.

Don't dare ascribe journeyman descriptors to the king, nay, the EMPEROR of fermented hops & malt.

You just stick to your Corona or passionfruit daquiris or whatever it is and I'll drink the real stuff, eh?
Pfffttttt…lol the computer says no.

Hi guys, I come in peace …… yeah, not really.
Just though I’d wish the Bombers all the best this week, seeing I chose them in the “It’s a knockout tipping”
Furies should be happy because I don’t think I’ve ever picked a winner in my life.
Bombers my luck is about to change, you can do it, so make sure you blow these Furies away.

F37AD73A-7BA3-4CB2-9869-976C81BF8F1C.gif

Hi guys, I come in peace …… yeah, not really.
Just though I’d wish the Bombers all the best this week, seeing I chose them in the “It’s a knockout tipping”
Furies should be happy because I don’t think I’ve ever picked a winner in my life.
Bombers my luck is about to change, you can do it, so make sure you blow these Furies away.

View attachment 1594896
There are two types of SFA players, those who are Bombers, and those who wish they were.

Farque man you’ve changed

Hello all…celebrated the Tsitsipas’victory with well crafted laid back straps on the coals and a lovely Greek salad, washed down with some ouzo on ice.

Seems appropriate for an Australian music festival.

I have been out today practising my Ruckerperson skills when I was told NaturalDisaster is the opposition ruck an. Once I figured out who that was, I stopped training.
Ouzo, don’t ever buy me that putrid shit mate. Rather drink Draino.

Plans for tonight are vodka shots, die, revive, karaoke. Last week found $500 on the way so had a good time. Hopefully get a bit of luck again this week.
I lost 500 bucks lastvweek

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back