Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok SSwans2011 and other folks, here is Cale's re-arrangement of Space Oddity. The poor old guy's voice is fading but he gets a hand. It starts at 12.34 of the attached.

The little story of my disgrace is I more or less tried to pick up his wife (didn't know who she was). Part of the disgrace was I had gone to a show in NYC as the date of a woman who was on the Board of the NGO putting on the show. It was a year after 9/11. Iman was also on the Board. Bowie himself was in England.

As we took our seats I looked around the theatre and right behind us was Iman who smiled at me. I think my jaw dropped and I entered an entranced state. This only ended when my date jabbed my ribs with a sharp elbow. Anyway I was introduced to her at intermission and we chatterboxed. She was as delightful as she was stunningly beautiful.

I hope your assessment is better than mine and I will be the first to say so if you are right.

In the meantime cocoa time for me.

In the wee hours this am I found this 1965 live recording of various scamps. Tarks - Brian Epstein gets a credit.

3KZ is Football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought long for a song that best honours Horrie. Decided the greatest quality he held was he was genuine to himself and thus, he was the real thing. Tbh, I only know the chorus of this song so hope it's an appropriate tune.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back