Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Roys FFC v Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sant Jordi Dragon GIF
They will be read the riot act.
Well I just learnt a whole lot of Wikipedia facts about Jordan of Saxony that I didn't know nor need to know!

TheGoatBaron your goat farm is in the neighbouring nation of Ibarawa, very distant, but connected to Sweet's nation of Hindealla by a road system.

However to get from your goat farm in the Coastal region, to other parts of Ibarawa further north, the only route is via these same roads which travel across the border into Hindealla, and then back into Ibarawa many clicks later.

I asked you if I should build a road connection between the Coastal and Backworld regions of Ibarawa so that the people of that nation could travel around their country without a visa for border crossings. Thanks to your nod of approval, that will be my new project.

(This conversation may have happened in the future)

Not even this one?

It's the serialised tv shows I avoid - the ones that claim to have an ongoing storyline with a prewritten over-arching plot and conclusion.

Shows with distinctly individual episodic stories and happenstance cross-episode storylines are fine - otherwise I couldn't watch sitcoms!

I don't like the former because they feel too much like an intention to sell the product, rather than an interest in sharing the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Roys FFC v Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back