Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Roys FFC v Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

TheGoatBaron your "only road in Ibarawa" is underway. Discovered 3 towns already!

I have marked Thropanci (the Goat Farm), nearest large town Tindoo, and Sweet for a point of reference.
2024-10-03_00.15.35(cropped)_Ibarawa_Boundary_Road.png

Let's zoom in, to show the road that has been added so far, including the three towns connected so far. The third (northernmost) new town is actually an "Abandoned Village" (a rare type of village the game can generate which has ruined buildings with cobwebs and shiz. I've left it off the main road but connected by a ruined dirt track.
Maybe I should name it Mortlake!
2024-10-03_21.27.49_Ibarawa_Boundary_Road.png

TheGoatBaron your "only road in Ibarawa" is underway. Discovered 3 towns already!

I have marked Thropanci (the Goat Farm), nearest large town Tindoo, and Sweet for a point of reference.
View attachment 2130636

Let's zoom in, to show the road that has been added so far, including the three towns connected so far. The third (northernmost) new town is actually an "Abandoned Village" (a rare type of village the game can generate which has ruined buildings with cobwebs and shiz. I've left it off the main road but connected by a ruined dirt track.
Maybe I should name it Mortlake!
View attachment 2130637
Amazeballs

Is there such a thing as mini tennis? I guess that's probably table tennis. Or air hockey :)
Sleepy Snow White GIF

The other day I was playing pool with a workmate and the table was unsteady. The balls would just start rolling on their own. We were each a couple of stubbies down and it was a trippy experience!
Tripping balls you might say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big game Dragons!! Back-to-back away games here with this one against the Roys. Time to fire up right from the first bounce and put the opposition immediately on the back foot!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Roys FFC v Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back