Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Roys FFC v Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1 : 3.52 {rW} - 3KZ is Football turns on the afterburners - look at him go.
1 : 3.57 {rW} - 3KZ is Football goes all the way.
1 : 4 {rW} - It's a goal to 3KZ is Football.

73 yard torp on my wrong foot! Iā€™m on FIRE!šŸ”„

1 : 3.52 {rW} - 3KZ is Football turns on the afterburners - look at him go.
1 : 3.57 {rW} - 3KZ is Football goes all the way.
1 : 4 {rW} - It's a goal to 3KZ is Football.

73 yard torp on my wrong foot! Iā€™m on FIRE!šŸ”„
In try to visualise this but all I see is a 40m hack kick off the side of the boot landing in a pocket but then copping a surprise right-angle bounce wrong-footing the defenders and rolling through like a soggy cabbage. ;)

But as we don't know for sure lets go with your concept!

In a bit of an exhibition, Mike massacred T2B_. - 54m from 46 to 100.

how rude GIF

Gotta say, that game from Pie 4 Life was pretty impressive. Annoyed us all day! Knifey Spoony also did far too much damage around the goals, mostly against me :( . Pickitt and Ligma were strong presences gamelong. Hatchy1992 had a shit game tho, that's some compensation :D

DERRINALPHIL absolutely smashed it in (and out of) the ruck! Haven't seen that kind of dominance in the ruck too often. fitzroybowiedog played a good game. Roylion with 1 handball for the game shows why we keep playing him :D I got a measly 8 DT points lol. and Mooch ... well I guess it's only been a week since Brisbane won that flag. But if you could try to maybe at least party just a MITE less now ... we need you buddy! :D

Gotta say, that game from Pie 4 Life was pretty impressive. Annoyed us all day! Knifey Spoony also did far too much damage around the goals, mostly against me :( . Pickitt and Ligma were strong presences gamelong. Hatchy1992 had a shit game tho, that's some compensation :D

DERRINALPHIL absolutely smashed it in (and out of) the ruck! Haven't seen that kind of dominance in the ruck too often. fitzroybowiedog played a good game. Roylion with 1 handball for the game shows why we keep playing him :D I got a measly 8 DT points lol. and Mooch ... well I guess it's only been a week since Brisbane won that flag. But if you could try to maybe at least party just a MITE less now ... we need you buddy! :D
Shakes head @ Mobbs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Roys FFC v Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back