Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

If you'd invested your ClarkMonies wisely you'd be retired by now.
But alas you're stuck posting game threads for $13 dollars a day for the next 40 years.
Being married does slow things down a little......

Just got the complete Benny Hill series on DVD . Boy oh Boy what a treat it is.

As funny and offensive as Port Adelaide in finals under Ken, philreich :$
Love Benny Hill:

Woman: Sir, do you think I've got the body of a 17 year old?
Benny: Yeah give it back - you're putting wrinkles in it.

Tigerturbulance has already posted the OOBs team sheet, its been less than an hour since the match threads went up.

Chompin at the bit, those guys!
we at Spotswood have outsourced our Admin, working like a well oiled machine right now

Still celebrating after winning one game last week

Winning The Office GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Initial public offering.

I was inferring we got listed on the ASX abc you guys bought the shares so you could own us.

Felt like it was going to work. Fell flat.
DERRINALPHIL there are a lot of abbreviations here. Can you please help me understand? Too complex for me.

This week, we’re heading off on a noble mission to entertain the Roys at their retirement home! They’ve been waiting all week for our visit, so let’s make sure we bring everything they love. I’m talking boiled lollies, crossword puzzles, a nice set of dominoes, and maybe even some warm milk for those sleepy pre game naps.

We’re not just here for the Qooty, but to brighten their days and maybe challenge them to a few rounds of bingo or bridge. Before we beat them on the field, we can try to win at their favourite games too.

So, let’s give these old timers a show, they’ve got the wisdom, but we’ve got the energy to keep them on their toes! Join the match thread and let’s give the Roys a week of entertainment they’ll never forget... if they can remember it!

Roys retirement castle.png
Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Hang on. How come tony hasn't given me my pictures from my medical :think:
Your brain scan looks all clear to me and your spine looks to be in good order as well. Your cleared to play this weekend.

SSSSSS medical scan.png SSSSSS Spine.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back