Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

These bears bore me
You get out what you put in.

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Tried watching the Redbacks

not worth it
I am a SACA member and go over to the Test every year. Slowly all my mates have become members as well. Four are coming over this year and mate who is on the waiting list is coming so I have bought him a transferrable card.

Great event.

I am a SACA member and go over to the Test every year. Slowly all my mates have become members as well. Four are coming over this year and mate who is on the waiting list is coming so I have bought him a transferrable card.

Great event.
Love the Test match.

Its just the cricket team that sucks

Oh great, now you are going to start complaining we are eating your dogs*

* we probably did, but I mean what Bear wouldn't

I thought it was cats?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sports talk including the domestic cricket references reminds me of a pic that came up on my feed recently

View attachment 2136928
I think it was '97 but SA had the AFL, NBL, the sheffield shield and i think 1 other title.

The cricket team hasn't one since and the two AFL teams have 1 between them since.

Awful stuff

This sports talk including the domestic cricket references reminds me of a pic that came up on my feed recently

View attachment 2136928

Brisbane Lions are still Fitzroy at heart.

Also the plucky Werribee Tigers are VFL premiers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back