Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Accurate.
Hence why DenieD and Barrybran got themselves extensive plastic surgery when they concluded their tenures.
And I don't regret it. My plastic surgery was a resounding success.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Accurate.
Hence why DenieD and Barrybran got themselves extensive plastic surgery when they concluded their tenures.
That , and they are self absorbed narcissists who drive most, if not all, of their self esteem from superficial things such as their looks.

I wish they could be more humble and understated like me.

And I don't regret it. My plastic surgery was a resounding success.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
The smooth featureless crotch must be a concern though???

Sounds like something we would do. Of course, at the end of a beer festival my memory gets a little hazy for some reason.
It's clouded with emotion because we've been kicked out. Next time we should do what Riviat does and hide in the toilets until the next one is on. He's like one of those frogs that lie dormant in the desert until the next rain comes.

Probably not as swift as I used to be, to be fair TB
Put some racing stripes on the side of your plane then. That'll speed things up.

Its a long story that involves cats and onions
this has the hallmarks of a netflix story that goes viral.

I look forward to Piers Morgan interviewing the real life protagonists, followed by Piers interviewing experts assessing the interviews with the protagonists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way Barrybran will accept those graphics. I suspect he'll be captain by round 6.
I can only assume that was Tonga Bob 's plan from the outset.
They are a crafty lot those Freo fans. I suspect it's all the extra time they have in September.
There will be no easy coup at the Warriors...more likely a frakking bloodbath, arms and legs being ripped out, spleens dishevelled, kidneys reappropriated, heads being nailed to coffee tables, dogs and cats sleeping together, Luton airport struck by a nuke.

150 games for Tonga Bob ?? I thought you were ****ing here forever!! And that team sheet, the formatting, the font, the whole vibe!!!

View attachment 2065354
Far out, tt's TB's 150th!

Stop Carly GIF by Paramount+

El Capitan already belongs in the upper echelon of Sweet. And getting to the upper echelon of Sweet is like traversing the aforementioned El Capitan -

1722500012242.png

Mazel Tov mate on an, already, outstanding qareer 🥂 Hopefully we get the victory for you and go hard with the tacos, tequilas and celebrations post game!

There will be no easy coup at the Warriors...more likely a frakking bloodbath, arms and legs being ripped out, spleens dishevelled, kidneys reappropriated, heads being nailed to coffee tables, dogs and cats sleeping together, Luton airport struck by a nuke.
I imagine it would be like the climatic scene of Cabin in the Woods (unfortunately cut well short here).

cabin in the woods film GIF

I imagine it would be like the climatic scene of Cabin in the Woods (unfortunately cut well short here).

cabin in the woods film GIF
A bit mild to what I had in mind

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back